Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. Cal G20 Meet, 6/29/2002

Hey So. Cal people!

We're having our G20 meet in Downtown Long Beach. This is easily accesible from anywhere in Los Angeles County, right off the 710 Freeway. The meeting place is Parking Lot C at Pine Square Promenade. Parking will be validated. Once we meet up, we'll hang out and grab Lunch at Hooters. After, we can cruise around the beach and Shoreline drive and represent the G20's. It's a very nice area to drive around if you haven't been before. This will be a good time to hang out, get to know some fellow G20 owners and check out each other's cars.

Full Event Details
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date:
Saturday, June 29th

Time
1:00 P.M.

Place:
Pine Square - Parking Lot C
250 E Broadway
Long Beach, CA 90802

Hooters
130 Pine Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90802

Use www.mapquest.com to get directions from your location. If anyone from or Downtown L.A. or San Fernando Valley wants to meet up and cruise down to Long Beach together, let me know and we'll set that up.

**Please post or send me a short message via e-mail ([email protected]) to let me know if you plan to come.**

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or e-mail me. Be sure to bring any digital cameras you have so we can post the pics online. By the way, everyone is welcome even if you don't own or can't drive your G20.

Thanks all and we hope to have a good turnout.

See you all there!

-Mike C

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Be there

I'll be there!:cheeky:

If anyone from Orange County wants to cruise up with me, drop me an email or pm. I'm down by Irvine

·
Registered
59 Posts
count me in...

I will be there. I have to work that weekend, but my building is right across the street from Hooter's. I can take some time out
for Hooter's and a cruise around LB...

·
Registered
880 Posts
I see you decided on having it a bit earlier after all. Hehe. As you know Mike, I will be there. I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I should be there, but probably can only stay for an hour or two. Hope to see you guys there.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
AHHH!!

I thought it was going to be this weekend:x
I washed and waxed my car all nice and shiny....I just get so excited:rambo:
Ok... one more week, i can do it... i just need to breathe....breathe...
I'll still be there:cheeky:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blue said:
I should be there, but probably can only stay for an hour or two. Hope to see you guys there.
No prob man. Our first meet will not be a long one. It will just be getting to know the other owners and hang out. Also take some pics and post them on the forum. I wanna see that Blue P10. ;)

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
I'd like to come

I live in Long Beach during the school year, DANG! Ill try to come down though, the 3 hour drive will get my car all dirty, but since all i have invested in my car are HID xenons, it wont be a big deal, lol

·
Registered
880 Posts
me...forget? nah. How could I, I only helped plan it.:cheeky: See y'all there saturday. man i'm excited. :D

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Cool, Ill be in Long Beach on friday night visiting a client and staying at her place, and depeding on when I head to LA that day I might be able to stop by for a few. Ill try my best to meet up with you guys, but I do have a pretty busy schedual while Im out there...

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
uh....did I say client?!?!....yeah thats it...

No really. She is a good friend of mine that owns Somatic Body Piercing on Broadway, next door to a coffee shop. Ive known her for at least 8 years now, and I do owe her a dinner and drink....long story, If I get there ill fill you in....

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
There is a good chance I might be there! I have to work at 5:30 P.M.. It is about an hour drive for me. So if I leave at 4:00 P.M., I will make it back in time. How long do you guys think the meet will last?

·
Registered
183 Posts
what time is everyone rollin dwn there? i could be dwn to roll....:asian:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts