Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like there are a lot of G20 tuners from Southern California on this board. I saw someone in a Black G20 P10 on Tuesday night on the 10 east that look kinda fixed up. Only thing I remeber was that it had yellow in the headlight clearance blubs similar to mine. I saw some cute chick asian chick in a P10 a couple days ago that I made eye contact with and was wondering if she was on here. ;)

Anyway, roll call! Just intro yourself with name, car, and where in So. Cali like:

Mike C.
1995 G20t
Downtown L.A.

If there are a lot of people, I'll try to organize a meet if there's interest. Maybe we can cruise to Angeles Crest Forest or Topanga Canyon. It's good to meet up with other people that have similar cars so you can swap ideas and stuff like that.

:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Fred P., down here 15 miles from the border, Chula Vista (San Diego...drivin' a my first car: a gold 1992 G20 with a recently swapped motor from a 1995 G20. Next up: paint it black, suspension upgrades, and minidisc/rockford-fosgates all around...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Im in the Bay Area so I guess I count for half of this roll call. BTW I will be going to Berkeley in about two years once I transfer out of DVC. Hopfully I will bump into Stevo and we can show off our cars. :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
Cool beans, Racer. Hopefully by that time I'll have my car up here... right now it's chillin' in my parents garage at home. I'm not bringing it up until I have a secured garage for it, which will hopefully be within a month. No way I'm parking it on the street. Cars come here to get fucked up. It's seriously depressing how many beat-down G20's I've seen parked on the street. Anyways, what and where is DVC?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
dvc - diablo valley college - walnut creek junior college

·
Registered
3 Posts
yEEeEEaa GO BEARS!

Stevo said:
Steve B.
'96 G20 5 spd.
Yorba Linda -- right now I'm up in Berkeley, though :cool:

I just got a 2002 g2o sports Black. I'm from Long Beach, CA. Its a pretty sweet car and I will also be leaving it by the end of this summer cause I'll be heading off to BERKELEY, CA cause I'm gonna be a Freshman Cal bear. So hope to see you there stevo, unless your already gone. OH yea there is no way in hell I'd take my car up there. Its staying where it will be safe.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: yEEeEEaa GO BEARS!

iNfiNiTig2o said:
I just got a 2002 g2o sports Black. I'm from Long Beach, CA. Its a pretty sweet car and I will also be leaving it by the end of this summer cause I'll be heading off to BERKELEY, CA cause I'm gonna be a Freshman Cal bear. So hope to see you there stevo, unless your already gone. OH yea there is no way in hell I'd take my car up there. Its staying where it will be safe.
oh you punk :p the black G20 sport is so badass I want one! I see great minds think alike. ;) Actually I'll be up here for another two at least, so yeah hit me up sometime. Good idea on not bringing it up, you don't really need a car if you're living in the dorms anyways.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nick D.
Pasadena, Ca
2002 G20 Sports

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dru, Bobadilla

99' g20t Red

just got it this weekend, used to have a 92' g20. My new ones alot better, finally happy i got a p11. :)

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Norman D.
02 Silver g20
up here in santa cruz, but home in LA (westcovina)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Stevo said:
Good idea on not bringing it up, you don't really need a car if you're living in the dorms anyways.
I can't understand how someone would live without a car. I have one so I have to drive everybody else everywhere. Parking on the street would suck but I got a reserved parking spot in the garage underneath my dorm. :D

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
I can't understand how someone would live without a car. I have one so I have to drive everybody else everywhere. Parking on the street would suck but I got a reserved parking spot in the garage underneath my dorm.
i cant even agree anymore. i live in the dorms and since santa cruz is gay bout parking, i have to park my car on the streets; which isnt too bad of a neighborhood. but then again i heard some bad things bout berkeley's neighborhood?? well either way, get a car up there. =)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts