Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
ye but with this motor arent u limited to performance parts made only for the vvl or can you use the ones for the de as well. in my opinion ur better off putting a nice turbo setup and having a blast

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
the vvl is fun as well..and it is more reliable than turbo..

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
The install is getting pretty standard these days, I've seen folks do a turn key install in one day.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cavern said:
The install is getting pretty standard these days, I've seen folks do a turn key install in one day.
I hope so because it looks like its in the immediate future for me now ...

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Shawn I went to a dyno day yesterday with the SR20forum guys I pulled 176WHP with the VE *untuned*! Put it this way, the regular SR20DE you have in your car only makes 120-125WHP. Thats 50WHP more UNTUNED!!! All I have is:

-SR16 cams
-Thermoblock spacers
-Dirty Air Filter
-Pacesetter header from like 1995 lol NOT portmatched

With cam gears, a full 3" exhaust, full SAFC tuning, CAI with a clean filter I should see 200WHP+

I cant wait, ill take you for a ride in the NX, its FUN FUN!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Domiken said:
Shawn I went to a dyno day yesterday with the SR20forum guys I pulled 176WHP with the VE *untuned*! Put it this way, the regular SR20DE you have in your car only makes 120-125WHP. Thats 50WHP more UNTUNED!!! All I have is:

-SR16 cams
-Thermoblock spacers
-Dirty Air Filter
-Pacesetter header from like 1995 lol NOT portmatched

With cam gears, a full 3" exhaust, full SAFC tuning, CAI with a clean filter I should see 200WHP+

I cant wait, ill take you for a ride in the NX, its FUN FUN!
HOLY SHIT !!! - Damn - I am really excited now ....
I still have my :

- Hot Shot CAI - A little wet but very clean
- Headers
- G20.net stickers :D

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cavern said:
You gettin Kev to help out? Him and Caeser and Shawn I'm sure could whip it up real quick?
Hell yeah I would do any thing down here without asking Kev and/or Dre. !!!

But I will be standning around getting pizza or something ...but rrady to jump in the with the cutlery if needed :teeth:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
poppy_morenito said:
HOLY SHIT !!! - Damn - I am really excited now ....
I still have my :

- Hot Shot CAI - A little wet but very clean
- Headers
- G20.net stickers :D
I have a G20.net sticker on the NX too and the plate, that was a combined 10WHP extra!! :cool:

poppy_morenito said:
Hell yeah I would do any thing down here without asking Kev and/or Dre. !!!

But I will be standning around getting pizza or something ...but rrady to jump in the with the cutlery if needed :teeth:
With the fellas, you wont have to do a thing, just show up drop off and pickup.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
p10det said:
kev i have the g20.net plate fram what powwer am i lookin at if i get the sticker?
You are turbocharged, depends on the color of the sticker, but between 15-30WHP...color determinated.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
p10det said:
sweet i need a dark hunter green sticker to match my paint. that should yeild the most
Yes sir you are correct ;)

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I have black and red stickers with a gnet plate frame...what kind of hp gain am I looking at sensei??? :p

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Ugly said:
I have black and red stickers with a gnet plate frame...what kind of hp gain am I looking at sensei??? :p
Due to the difference in colors, and the drastic impact red has on any color (especially black) I would guestimate 23WHP BUT it is not dyno proven, so you would have to dyno for us to see the real WHP numbers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts