Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
P10 WRC said:
well, get your ass down here to the PHX and you can.
Haha. No, seriously, I think Joanne is going to be in Scottsdale for a hairshow convention sometime in the Fall and I may tag along. Once I get the details, i'll plan out an AZ meet so we can handle this photoshoot. :D

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hiimj0ne said:
Haha. No, seriously, I think Joanne is going to be in Scottsdale for a hairshow convention sometime in the Fall and I may tag along. Once I get the details, i'll plan out an AZ meet so we can handle this photoshoot. :D
yeah i was serious, we would love to have you all out here. i will have my turbo done by then so you can shoot some nice motor shots as well.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
they work perfectly with the front. very nice pickup.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
sexy!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
was the last pictures you showed with the skirts a Photoshop? because in these pictures it lines up perfectly. if anything the front is even lower by a hair. car looks really good, but deffinetly lower it more. eibach's are to small of a drop. I guess you'll never sell me the skirts now :(

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
NismoG20T said:
looks good..keep it up!...buy the rear JDM bumper and put the rear skirts on
there's one on ebay now I think

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ericdd said:
was the last pictures you showed with the skirts a Photoshop? because in these pictures it lines up perfectly. if anything the front is even lower by a hair. car looks really good, but deffinetly lower it more. eibach's are to small of a drop. I guess you'll never sell me the skirts now :(
No it's not a photoshop at all, it's just the angle. i don't think it needs anything else on the front, it's perfect. i am very pleased with how it came out.

As for the ride height, i am trying to get Justin to sell me his Tein SS coilovers, but if he does not, that will have to wait until i finish the Turbo. That's my next priority for sure. I am installing the clutch the first of next month.

And no, i am not going to be selling these suckers, they are just too nice.

Ericdd said:
Yeah, i am just going to wait and see what Justing can get me when he gets the TE-V bumpers in. if he can get them for $300 already painted, then that's the way im going to go

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Marty,

the care looks GREAT!! :naughty:

P10 WRC said:
That's my next priority for sure. I am installing the clutch the first of next month.
As for the clutch, are you planning to have someone else install it? Let me know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts