Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
flying out to CT to pick it up (if all goes according to plan) and driving it back home to chicago on the 13th (saturday)

(Flight is booked and paid for - thank god for cheap airfares from southwest-- only $49 + taxes and fees to hartford, ct from midway airport).. hotel is booked and paid for too (flying out friday nite the 12th to meet up at 7:30am at the hotel)

wish me luck..

..you'll see me in something different and cheaper at g-man in april for MIVE track day if all goes according to plan!!!!!

·
♥
3,947 Posts
am i sensing a porsche?

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AzG20P11 said:
am i sensing a porsche?

nope.. much cheaper.. but NOT nissan or infiniti at all

230hp

does that help?

I don't want to jinx it in case the car doesnt work out as planned.... I won't know till I see it in person...

·
Registered
978 Posts
3000gt!?

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
its a supra, stop guessing now

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Awd? I hope the warm weather holds out for you.

·
Registered
978 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
When i saw the price, that's exactly what I was thinking...

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
you cant come out to CT and not tell me what your takin away!!

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jupak said:
sweet, i like srt4s i thought that they were awd tho.
..nope FWD

turbo powered 2.4liter

stock form = 230hp

easy stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3 upgrades from MOPAR though... nice to see company factory supported upgrades available... might upgrade down the line.. we'll see..

for the time being, will stay totally stock...

BUT 1st gotta make sure the one I'm getting is really what I'm getting.. I'm mentally prepared to walk away if it isn't as good as it sounds once being there in person!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Jupak said:
sweet, i like srt4s i thought that they were awd tho.
nope FWD (original ones were open dif also talk about one wheel burn outs. the laters ones i think came with some LSD either as an option or stock, can't remember.)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Madmike1029 said:
nope FWD (original ones were open dif also talk about one wheel burn outs. the laters ones i think came with some LSD either as an option or stock, can't remember.)
yes indeed.. the one I'm getting is a 2004 *with FACTORY Qualfie LSD

..so that is a nice feature of a newer SRT4 - more HP, torque and Qualfie LSD :cool:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
surprisingly that entire body kit looks rather pleasing, the wing does look a bit over sized but i guess it matches. i do like that front end and sides.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts