Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got off worked and was walking to my car... I was admiring the reflection of the lamp on my car then i saw a BIG DENT!!! I was like WTF!! As i got closer it looked like someone was going reverse and took out that entire panel. Didn't even leave a note or anything. So I am just completely pissed off. Tomorrow I have to go in and get the camera over looking the parking lot so that I can get a description of the car that did it. Just so pissed at the moment. I so hope that i can see it all... I want to get that &*$%er. KNowing my luck it's not gonna be seen or some $%*T like that. We shall see.. ARGH!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have taken your word and see if a paintless dent removal service can take it out. But there are still paint damage to the car so that cost to get that painted and probably cheaper too. Also the damage is done on the edge so its gonna be hard for dent removal i think. Otherwise it will cost like $2500 to repair. The cost to me is $500 deductible and a increase in premium. I have a question, since this happened at my work and in their parking lot can I hold them responsible for all the repairs? How do i go about doing this? Neglience (no cameras) for not promoting a safe and secure work enviornment? Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
since it was on private property, you really cant hold the business accountable.

still, sorry to hear man. Id claim it and take the hit on your insurance...hopefully they wont raise your premium.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts