Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
well with 201k i dont know if that would be good...ive been advised to just leave it alone. when its fully warmed up it drives perfect

·
Registered
13,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
^ mkay except my friend steve had his fully flushed at 214k miles at the infiniti dealer and noticed a very nice improvement. Never heard of leaving old trans fluid in a trans being a good idea to be perfectly honest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 96 g20 has 265k on the original motor. The tranny was replaced at 145k and still going strong with a lil hicup here and there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Damn you guys are really strengthening my faith in these cars. I love it!

'01 Touring with 181k and religious 3400-mile oil changes. Only thing that needed to be replaced "internally" was the valve cover gasket. Other than that it runs like it has zero miles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
my awd P10 had 250.000km stock, till the exhaust valve broke and made a hole in the piston. And then i have seen
for the first time that white "thing" in the valves, that was the prove of sodium filled valves, very interesting.
Now my FWD GA16 P10 is on 220.000km and still running strong, bone stock. Earlier i had a GA16 too, but in a
N14 chasis, made over 400.000km, never opened engine or tranny, stock!! Nissan made really good and reliable
engines that time, if good treated, i bet they would make a milion km no prob.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts