Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

So who has the highest mileage ORIGINAL engine (NOT rebuilt) g20 P10 or P11 on here?

30K views 93 replies 51 participants last post by  sawulookin808 
#1 ·
So I know there has been discussions and other posts in the past about mileage and many people have very high mileage on the body of their car but are already on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th engine.

What I'm curious about is discovering who here has the highest mileage p10 or p11 still going strong on the original engine that you have not rebuilt in any way (no head replaced, no internals replaced other than perhaps a cam change in other words)

Steve (dragoneye) who now owns our former AZ 99 p11 Auto has 227k miles on it and the engine is still amazingly strong, quiet and solid. I'm sure others have gone well past that so I'd like to hear from you!

Post it up!!!

#8 ·
My daily has just under 200k and IM boosting it daily and it still runs like a top. It burns about a 1/4 qt of oil every full up. IM pondering the idea of putting new rings in lapping the valves and new valve seals to get it sealing k
100% inside and out

#12 ·
That is a weird question and mileage has no bearing on the chassis. Chassis lasting depends on the Wethers one drives it in and how well one maintains it. If their is rust forming and you keep up with it getting properly repaired the chassis could possibly out last a human

#20 ·
i have 248k on my p10, but its on its 3rd engine that i know of. the original engine made it past 200k from what i was toldby the previous owner if that is to be believed. the det must have been beat on pretty bad to spin a bearing in less that 30k.

i only posted to say that mileage does matter on a chassis, i had to replace most of the rubber bushings and suspesion bits because they were all worn from the mileage on the car.

#23 ·
This doesn't help you in any way but I wanted to share as it seems like an accomplishment. Mine has 216k and besides spark plugs, alternator, brake pads, rear calipers, a sleeve on some exhaust piping and the front axles mine is stock, oh and the headlights and wiper blades. I believe the engine to shift and rev like when I bought it at 110K. Oh yeah radiator that was leaking and i changed that too around 175k.... I have been extremely satisfied. my wife kind of things it getting old though but I keep telling her I know how to work on it!

#25 ·
Bout 250k on my 92 p10, original engine, untouched! Everything else like, radiator, fuel pump, some electrics, seat belts replace or fixed & general wear & tear.
Unserviced over the last few years except for occassional oil top up & plugs!
But it starting to show its age but still a fun car to drive!
All that in the 12+yrs that I have owned it, how long have you owned yours?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.