Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
name your parts..will sell it cheap..
car located at Carson California

blown motor also parting out..(name your parts)

If wanna buy the whole car.. will sell $100 but u have to tow it.. will include 2 blown motor..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will take pics tomorrow.. but i rather sell this thing local... its hit from the side... no motor.. but i got 2 blown motor lying around.. around 120000k miles..manual..

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Looking for the throttle body and the linkages, including the cruise control and throttle pivoting pieces. Lemme know.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ERIKbronx said:
Looking for the throttle body and the linkages, including the cruise control and throttle pivoting pieces. Lemme know.
ok you want the whole cruise control system or just the cable that goes to the throttle body and the pivoting pieces on it..and you want the shift linkages?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If ErikBRONX is not interested in them, I want the shift linkages, all motor mounts and cross member(w/ mt mount brackets), driver's side axle, clutch pedal assembly, clutch cable and brackets. Please let me know if these parts are still available. I just PM'd you. Thanks.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Send me a pic of the car please. I'm local and am thinking of buying the whole car. I can probably pick up this weekend. Let me know man. How's the tranny?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
passenger headlight bracket and washer resevoir

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
hows the front crossmember look? decent condition, not bent up from the accident? wiring harness not spliced/cut up or anything? also, flywheel bolts?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Dibs on Camshafts :). Are they in good condition with that mileage?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts