Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are having a meet at super autobachs on dec 9th. as for the time, lets just say show up by eleven so we can then kick it and proceed to have lunch somewhere. we are hoping some G20's show up to show some love. we are having this meet as the socal mini-meet and those of you who know about the mini meet will know its gonna be fun. here is the info again for those who may be slow lol.

Saturday DEC 9th
Super Autobacs
12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
were you at the last So. Cal meet?
is one of these your B13's?
there was also a blue one, and zerogravity's B13.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
gawddamn!!! that has to be the biggest car store Ive seen yet!!! well from the pics and shit...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awww yes, i remember when my baby looked like that cesar. it went through a little bit of a change in the last few weeks... here it is now

i cant guarantee any icecream this time gang lol.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
/\/\/\ and i still want them. just gimme till after xmas and i will pick them up for sure. i been thinking about picking them up from you for a while now, but i just want to wait till after xmas. how about i give you a deposit on them at the meet?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok peeps..gonna make this meet OFFICIAL with SAB tomarrow. They will provide us with discount coupons for their store as well as other little perks. They are excited to be part of our little meet. As soon as i get home tonight, ill post the official flier for this event. The more Nissans we get, the better.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks like we are gonna be meeting up at hooters for lunch first guys...thats if anyone is still interested in going lol.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
F it I'm down!!!
Oh, It's snowing here in Spokanistan and I cant make the drive!!! DAYUM.
Have fun guys and snap some pics. Ugly, your in charge of teh milf pics.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts