Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys,
I've had this Hotshot header on my car since Nov 2001, runs great, pulls hard as F, and i'm going to sell it...

The flex pipe was replaced by hotshot this feburary(leaking flex pipe, 3 header's had this same problem and hotshot replaced it for free) so that is brand new (also a few mm wider than the previous pipe section).

It was bought used off a totalled 200sx who only had it on his car for 1 month before some girl trashed his se-r. but remember that the bottom pipe (right after the collector) was replaced brand new(and no more exhaust leak yay!)

aight, i'm also willing to trade catalytic converters with you if yours is in working condition. as i will be switchin back to the stock header i won't need the o2 sensor bung that has been welded into my cat this simple swap will save you time and an SES light....
because of this I want to do it locally, anyone in the SoCal area would be fine...but i will take offers non-locally if necessary...

the best pic i have available is: http://members.cox.net/exitsanity/enginebay1.jpg

I'm asking $400 for it no negotiation, sorry i'm not here to haggle, in SoCal we can work something out to meet up or whatnot.

This is a deal guys, $400 with no shipping charges(if you are local) these run for $476.77 shipped from www.optauto.com
remember i ran a 15 flat with this header (ok ok and some other parts also....)

-Michael

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
exitsanity said:
I'm asking $400 for it no negotiation, sorry i'm not here to haggle, in SoCal we can work something out to meet up or whatnot.

This is a deal guys, $400 with no shipping charges(if you are local) these run for $476.77 shipped from www.optauto.com
I am not interested in purchasing, but thought I would add these comments:

Negotiations? You might consider lowering that price a little. You can get a brand new generation 5 Hotshot header through www.sr20development.com for $410 shipped to your door.

From the sounds of it, the header you have is a generation 4 HS header. Older design w/new flex should still be a lot less than your asking price.

Just an FYI. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep sounds reasonable to me.
i didn't know that chris was selling them shipped for that low of a price. negotiations accepted. remember if you are running a 2000+ car a hotshot header will throw up a ses light if the 2nd O2 sensor isn't moved back, i had SR20development do mine and i am including a free catalytic converter swap with it ;-)

·
Registered
73 Posts
header

So what do you what for the header?? Do it fit to Nissan Primera 1998 GT ?? SR20DE!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it will bolt up on the exhaust side of the sr20de motor, i don't know if you will have any clearance issues tho, shouldn't but i can't promise.... if you called sr20development 619-69turbo, they might be able to give you a straight answer. i don't know how much shipping would be to sweden tho....

·
Registered
73 Posts
hmm..

ok i will look it up! But what do you want for the header?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts