Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next socal meet will be at Balboa Park. I chose this as the site since this has been the choice of many of you for the last two meets. Now all we need to do is to figure out a day. I think Friday Aug. 23 would be best. I was also thinking we could go do a cruise this time. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The details

What: Socal meet #3 and BBQ

Where: Lake Balboa Recreation Area
Picnic Section 3
(just past the Woodley Lakes Golf Course)
6331 Woodley Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91406

When: Friday, August 23 @1:00pm till whenever.

Who: All you SoCal G20 nuts and anyone you want to bring (i.e. girl/boyfriend,wife/husband, kids, friends)

Why: To show off our cars, and to have fun together over some food.

What to bring: Yourself, your car, $5, and anything else you want to bring. (Sunscreen is recommended). If you want to drink alchohol, please bring your own, and have a designated driver (i.e. wife, or friend).

Please RSVP and direct any questions/concerns to me, BritCG20, by PM or Email at [email protected]. A reminder will be sent out to everyone two weeks and two days before the event. Thanks, and hope to see everyone there.

Brit Conner
BritCG20

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$5 is for food since it's a bbq, i need you to bring $5 in order to help pay me back for the food I buy.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Re: Re: The details

hypercarrots said:
what's the $5 for? the bums that live there?

lol, actually Balboa is a very clean area w/ many good lookin individuals roaming the area if ya know what i mean ;)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wickedG20 said:
So how many we have going so far?

as of right now I only have 7 confirmed people going. That includes myself. I would like more people to come out if at all possible.

·
Registered
69 Posts
1:00 pm on friday? dang, i got work

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bruing20 said:
1:00 pm on friday? dang, i got work

That's okay man. Just try and make the next one. Mike (Mike.com) will be in charge of the next meet and I believe it will be on a weekend. But if you can, see if you can't call in sick cause we'd love to see you out there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
on my wage, i better not call in sick :p. I'm trying to save up for some rims and suspension. But do me a favor and take tons of pics.

Any idea when and where the next meet will be? Too bad i can't make this one, because i'm actually in the area for this one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
OH WAIT! It's next friday! Yeah i can probably come then! HAHA. I was thinking it was this friday and I already scheduled my hours.

Cool, i'm looking forward to it, this will be my first meet. You guys can check out my near-stock ride. Hopefully by the next meet i'll have my rims and suspension installed.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Bruing20 said:

Any idea when and where the next meet will be? Too bad i can't make this one, because i'm actually in the area for this one.

Well you better go to this meet because I don't know when I'll plan the next one. School's starting up already so it gets harder to schedule the meets. :-\

The next meet will probably be in San Diego for September or the beginning of October so you L.A. people better make plans to attend the Balboa Meet!! :p

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Alright fellas (& ladies) the meet is coming up in 2 MORE DAYS, thats just 2 days. If you have a digi-cam, camera, or camcorder, BRING IT to take pictures.

Don't forgot the $5 for food & refreshments posted by Brit. See you guys there, looking forward to meeting all of you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
damnit... cant make this one. I really wanna go to a socal meet. I got my g20 last august, and now im ready to do some mods. Would love to discuss some stuff with my fellow g20 owners. How about a socal meet in San Diego sometime in September?? You guys up for it? I can organize it if you want.

chris

1 - 20 of 25 Posts