Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, I'm pretty sure a lot of you saw that video of that Titan crushing the G in the Off Topic section and saw the reply by the marketing director of Stillen. If not, he welcomed all of us to go to the Stillen HQ and check out the facility. They had a Titan meet and were supposed to do dyno's but that didn't go through so they decided to crush a Stillen G20 instead. Who knows maybe we can get some dyno tests done.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to see if anyone is down to go and check it out. Its in Costa Mesa for all you SoCal heads so its local. I'm down to drive from SD and P11GDub and hiimj0ne are willing to come down from NorCal. There is no date as of yet, but if we can gather some heads then we can think of the best date that best fits our schedules.

The List:

01. Ugly [Jeff]
02. P11Gdub [Mike]
03. hiimj0ne [Jon]
04. enkei54 [Brent]
05. Cesarin [Cesar]
06. Cryss [Chris]
07. JAYGOTBOOST [Jay]
08. 2000 G-Twenty-T [Ryan]
09. plastikcaktus [Ausitn]
10. phatpinoyboy [Ben]
11. GrAffIxX [Charles]
12. zerogravity [Charlie]
13. 818_'99G20 [Alex R.]
14. pinkg20tgirl [Becca]
15.sixnineG [Jorge]
16.MemoG20 [Unknown]
17.phatboypinoy [Ben]
18.95_Primera [Robert]

The tentative date we are looking at for this meet is Saturday May 12th

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
01. Ugly [Jeff]
02. P11Gdub [Mike]
03. hiimj0ne [Jon]
04. enkei54 [Brent]

·
Registered
978 Posts
yeeeah i would probably be down with that...would need a definite date though.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well lets get a head count. I think it'd be best to do it on a Saturday when we are all free from our families after the holiday season.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the months of Dec and Jan would be way too busy/hectic for most of us so how about a Saturday in Feb? Everything is still up in the air so if everybody could say when the best time is for them then maybe we could start getting a better idea of a date to work around... Saturday in Feb sounds good to me...except for the 10th.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
jzinn said:
definitely - please email me when we get closer to that time of the year and i'll work something into the calendar. We have another event that might happen in the spring, the details of which i can't disclose just yet... but you might want to hold off on organization until you hear about that... in either case we'd be happy to host an event.... probably won't be checking this for a while, so please email me directly with any new information.
i had asked jzinn about a meet in jan.

im down for whenever ill forward this to him, feb sounds good too

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ob course pare...where in SD you from? Anybody talk to framamind or any other SD members? ...could probably get a caravan going.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts