Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3736 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
>>>>>> Our FIRST 2010 SOG MEET (Toronto/GTA) <<<<<<

>>>>>>
Location: Loco's Crib - Hamilton, ON. Sunday July 18, 2010 Post #2404 <- Click the hyperlink for details! <<<<<<

2009's SOG (Toronto/GTA) Meet: September 13, 2009 Post #1553

2009's SOG (Toronto/GTA) Meet: June 28th, 2009 POSTPONED!!! Post #1315

2009's FIRST SOG (Toronto/GTA) Meet: May 2009 POSTPONED!!! Post #1215

August 2008 SOG Meet - Go to Post #358

June 2008 SOG Meet - Go to Post #109

APRIL 2008 SOG Meet

We're finally having a meet in 2008? YES! And this time let's hope it's warmer than the January '08 meet!

OK, so no colourful introduction/lead-up to this meet. This winter has been just too long! So what better way to hail in the good weather, than a meet! It's a little too short notice to arrange a meet at some one's place, so it looks like we need to come up with a place to meet instead. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Keep in mind, let's not pick a place that's going to cost us a mint to eat/drink at.

The 411:
DATE: SUNDAY APRIL 13th, 2008
TIME: 2:00pm - ???
LOCATION: Boston Pizza <---- Click on hyper Link for Google Map
ADDRESS: 180 Rimrock Rd, North York (Just off Allen Rd, North of Sheppard Ave W)

Very basic directions:
  • From the East/West: Take the 401 to "Allen Rd North" Exit from Hwy 401. It's about 4 km north of the 401. There's also a McDonald's in the same plaza (sorry guys, we're too big to use the indoor playground)

• For the rest of you, look at the Google map & figure it out! LOL You've got Google map!
Attendees:
1. Loco
2. slimlou
3. ethandelacroix
4. MegaSoreAss
5. ahwai
6. TINOG20
Etc...

As you sign up, 'cut and paste' from above the "ATTENDEES" to then end of this list.

Sign up fast, sign up soon! Let's get this list going ASAP! We'd like to know in advance #'s.

·
Registered
530 Posts
. Loco
2. slimlou
3. ethandelacroix
4. MegaSoreAss
5. ahwai
Etc...

Karim... I need the same 0 gauge to 2x 4 gauge distribution block as well as a 30 amp ANL fuse.... I also need a 2x 8 gauge to 4 gauges distribution unit.

Lets just say I'm a victim of theft....

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Billy, out of your list I've only got the 4awg in and 4x8awg out dist box. I don't have the 0awg one or the 30 A ANL (I don't even know if they go that low)
I can bring what I have if you want. LMK!
And
Be carefull out there guys, nice weather means asshats at stop lights!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Attendees:
1. Loco
2. slimlou
3. ethandelacroix
4. MegaSoreAss
5. ahwai
6. Tino the Gino
Etc...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Billy, out of your list I've only got the 4awg in and 4x8awg out dist box. I don't have the 0awg one or the 30 A ANL (I don't even know if they go that low)
I can bring what I have if you want. LMK!
And
Be carefull out there guys, nice weather means asshats at stop lights!
yes please. hit me up with a pm as to the cost.

Thanks so much.

The TNC meet got raided... but only because some douchebag in a 300zx started doing donuts and burnouts..... ruined the entire meet.

btw. engine start t-minus 18 days.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE:

I've decided on a location, Boston Pizza, AGAIN! Simple, since we're running out of time finding a new place to meet, I figure everyone knows this location, so let's go here for now, and we can discuss amongst ourselves where we can hold future meets!

The 411:
DATE: SUNDAY APRIL 13th, 2008
TIME: 2:00pm - ???
LOCATION: Boston Pizza <---- Click on hyper Link for Google Map
ADDRESS: 180 Rimrock Rd, North York (Just off Allen Rd, North of Sheppard Ave W)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
thx for grabbing the stuff for me and my friend Karim. Much appreciated.
Next time I see you guys, I'll be driving the car.... I hope.
Np Billy, I hope it was what you wanted!
Yeah, good meet guys, next time it'll be warmer so hopefully more cars!
I will have my car next meet too lol!

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another Successful SOG meet! - April 2008

Another GREAT meet! Small but still great to see old faces and even one new one! Loco, TINOG20 (for 1/2hr), Ayube, Trinispeed, MegaSoreAss (& G/F...SORRY! I'm SO BAD with names! SORRY!) and last but not least 'ostrified'

The cool thing with 'ostrified' is that he doesn't have a G yet, BUT came to the meet in hopes to see a certain member's (who go unmentioned) Maui Blue '02 P11 that he may pick up! (You see GTA_G20, I told you I wouldn't mention you this thread for missing the meet....)

Nice to see all that showed up sorry I didn't stay too long, but next time I will be there until the end :)
Actually Tino, this meet was even better for the fact that you left early.............. LOL J/J! You missed one cute waitress!

To all who missed out, keep a look out for the next SOG Meet for May '08! I'll make sure to let you all now about it sooner this time around!

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OOPS!!! I ALMOST FORGOT! awhai showed up too! However, he unfortunately got delayed and didn't make it until the tail end of the meet, just as we were about to settle up our tabs inside. Once again, SORRY! Billy for not acknowledging your efforts in the post above!

However, going by the email you sent me last week, by the time the next meet roles around, your car should have been fired up and ready to roll!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Very funny Lou and if there was a cute waitress, I left her for you, unless you chickened out :) and I was there for a least 45 min not half hr thank you :)

1 - 20 of 3736 Posts