Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

341 - 360 of 3736 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
Oops! My bad! I should have been more clear Luke! ChZA clarified it. The idea to meet up was by the Tim's @ Kennedy Commons. It has it's own shared parking lot. And now I know about Johnny's on Satuday's!

Buffet eh?!?! Hmmm, The last meet we had @ a Buffet (Madarin) I think all would agree we ate too much! LOL

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Ahh... the "TIMS" at "KENNEDY COMMONS". Makes sense now. Before I was like what are these guys talking about, the Kennedy Commons parking lot is pretty large.

Is anyone interested in even attending? I mean, how many ppl would show interest in meeting on Saturday?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Oops! My bad! I should have been more clear Luke! ChZA clarified it. The idea to meet up was by the Tim's @ Kennedy Commons. It has it's own shared parking lot. And now I know about Johnny's on Satuday's!

Buffet eh?!?! Hmmm, The last meet we had @ a Buffet (Madarin) I think all would agree we ate too much! LOL
I'd agree that you ate too much.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
^^^ lol Yeah Saturday night eh? Hmmmm, For you non-Greeks, you should know it's 'Taste of the Danforth this weekend! Actually, it starts tomorrow. What Mecca is to Muslims, Taste of the Danforth is to Greeks in T.O.! lol I mean no disrespect to Mecca or Muslims. Please accept my apology in advance if I have offended anyone!

Besides, I've gotta be on the road by 4:30am to drive some friends to the airport, so I can't make it too late of a night.

As for the next meet, I still need to get a hold of Stewart to see what we can arrange for this month. I'm thinking the 24th might be our last chance for August. I'll let you all know!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm down for Sat. night wherever you guys decide on going I'm good with any place maybe that Tim's is a bit of a small parking lot come to think of it. So we should decide on an offical S.O.G. meeting place as mentioned before to call 'our own' :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
sry guys. can't make it, i'll be in calgary. fyi. the altima has been driving smooth and i'm still in the process of collecting funds for a paint job.

·
Registered
253 Posts
^^^ lol Yeah Saturday night eh? Hmmmm, For you non-Greeks, you should know it's 'Taste of the Danforth this weekend! Actually, it starts tomorrow. What Mecca is to Muslims, Taste of the Danforth is to Greeks in T.O.! lol I mean no disrespect to Mecca or Muslims. Please accept my apology in advance if I have offended anyone!

Besides, I've gotta be on the road by 4:30am to drive some friends to the airport, so I can't make it too late of a night.

As for the next meet, I still need to get a hold of Stewart to see what we can arrange for this month. I'm thinking the 24th might be our last chance for August. I'll let you all know!

24th of august? i prolly won't be avail. the 23rd i'll be at shannonville race track doing a yamaha motorcycle track demo day (cool stuff, get to try out the new bikes on the racetrack, lol) .... 24th i'm 'supposed' to take chiquita out to see if her butt can take doing a 700km day if she can she's coming with me to maine during the sept long weekend...

one of these days ...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
24th of august? i prolly won't be avail. the 23rd i'll be at shannonville race track doing a yamaha motorcycle track demo day (cool stuff, get to try out the new bikes on the racetrack, lol) .... 24th i'm 'supposed' to take chiquita out to see if her butt can take doing a 700km day if she can she's coming with me to maine during the sept long weekend...

one of these days ...
I drove to Maine (Bangor) a few years ago and got lost. I ended up in New Brunswick. Thank you mapquest!

So far it's Tino, myself and Lou, though Lou is not allowed to stay up late.

I still think we should try Kennedy Commons and if it's packed, head somewhere else. I'm game for anywhere. Maybe we should try Yonge/Steeles?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I drove to Maine (Bangor) a few years ago and got lost. I ended up in New Brunswick. Thank you mapquest!
I'll be headed to Bar Harbor, Maine, I've been there on an annual basis because the seafood is really good, course the hotel is really expensive, 1 night at the bed and breakfast is 260 bucks ...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'll be headed to Bar Harbor, Maine, I've been there on an annual basis because the seafood is really good, course the hotel is really expensive, 1 night at the bed and breakfast is 260 bucks ...
So you go there just for the seafood?

Fresh seafood is definitely something else. I miss Calabash in Mrytle Beach (crab legs up the ass). I use to hit up Cape Cod when I was younger a lot, loved it there - food was amazing.

·
Registered
253 Posts
well the seafood is really good but not the best, the best is out in nova scotia, esp. for lobsters and chowders... but that's as far as you can get on a long weekend, the other half of the trip is the ride out there is stunning, i'm more of a motorcyclist then a car driver since i discovered riding 12 years ago ...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
what time are you guys meeting up tonight and it is at Kennedy Commons Tim's? I am heading to my bro in law's bday this afternoon around 2:30 so I believe I should be home around 10pm

·
Registered
731 Posts
anyone got catalytic converter gaskets laying around?

car is getting loud, i'm gonna replace some gaskets

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
anyone got catalytic converter gaskets laying around?

car is getting loud, i'm gonna replace some gaskets
If you want, I can order you some new ones tomorrow. IIRC they're around $5-7 each. Maybe even less. The OEM's are nice because they are a multi-piece steel. I need to order a part for Leslie tomorrow (early AM) so I can just add this to the order. You'll need two (2). And since I'll be up the area, for the next couple of weeks condo-sitting, it's even easier for me to pick them up from up the street.

BTW, I have that gasket material for your shock mounts right beside me! I can get these to at the same time as well. What I can do (since I have the time) is cut them out for you to make it easier for you.

·
Registered
731 Posts
thanks lou, check your inbox plz.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #358 (Edited)
GI: Next SOG Meet - Sunday August 24th, 2008 @ 1pm?

OK boyz, grilz & Tino,

I just spoke with Stewart (GTA_G20) AND would you believe it, he's not working on the weekend of August 23-24th! SO, we talked about it and we've decided on a date of the next meet! What we need to know is how does Sunday August 24th @ 1pm sound to everyone? In order for this meet to work, we want to make sure we've got enough people to make it work! So PLEASE, sign up below. The top list is for people that can make it out August 24th, and the lower list is 'sorry, not this time, but for sure in September' and in brackets beside your name, list a date(s) that will work for you in September. By doing this well in advance, we might actually be able to plan a meet early! LOL

As for the location, Stewart lives in Ajax. BASIC directions:

401 to Westney Rd
South on Westney Rd to Bayly St.
East (left) onto Bayly St to Monarch Ave.
North (left) onto Monarch Ave to Stonewood Drive
East (right) onto Stonewood Dr to Talbotshire St
South (right) onto Talbotshire St to Burnsborough St

Stewart's house is right on the the corner of Talbotshire St & Burnsborough St. Since it's a new area, the actual streets are not on Google yet.

Here's a google map of the intersection of Bayly St W & Monarch Ave, Ajax, ON L1S. You should be able to use this to get yourself basic directions.

Yeah, I can make Sunday August 24th:

1. GTA_G20 (Gracious Host)
2. slimlou (PC Chilpotle Sausages & buns - & Ildino's Sausages from the last meet)
3. TINOG20 (BEvERages)
4. Fej
5. pr4mnceg20 (pop -w/infamous red granny cart) lol
6. Loco (Samosa's)
7. Ildino + a homie or two (oh and we'll bring food or beer..)
8. Charles (beer or otherwise)
9. Zac (Decadent dessert thing to put you into a sugar induced coma + camera sobring your smiles )
10. dktorcan (chips, nachos, pretzels, etc. - seeing that someone else got the dessert this time)
P11. O.G 20 (some more desertz u can't have enough of those and watever i can get me hands on)
etc.

MAYBE:
1. G_Rider
2. O.G 20
3. SR20DET
4. gtoronto20

"Sorry, I can't make this meet (Aug 24th) BUT, I'm down for a meet in September!"

etc.

You know the dril, 'cut & paste this list (just the list you're adding your name to is fine)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm a maybe for this meet.... My cousin is getting married that weekend so I will have tons of family in town that I haven't seen in a while.

·
Registered
844 Posts
yeah i'm a maybe as well i still have to confirm w/ my other G when her cuz' wedding is... Well the stags this friday soo i'm thinking the weddings the following week cuz i know they wanted the wedding to gwan b4 school starts.. wel i'll know by tomorow

341 - 360 of 3736 Posts