Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

3721 - 3736 of 3736 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Now I forget if this is Stewart???? I know Lou is back in the city. I think Terry and myself are the only ones that still have their G20 cars. I still have my P10 and P11. My P11 just made it to 446,000km!! original engine and auto transmission :)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Do any of you know good aftermarket auto trans / motor mounts? I've heard aftermarket fails after a few months. Not sure what brands are good? DEA, Anchor, SKP????

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Funny you say that. I talked to Louie and he was gonna try and set something up for us before the new year but life happened and never heard back. Maybe we can do something in the summer

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Funny you say that. I talked to Louie and he was gonna try and set something up for us before the new year but life happened and never heard back. Maybe we can do something in the summer
Yeah I know Lou has been busy. Ya we can still use this thread to do a coffee meet soon if you want. probably Tim's at Kennedy Commons old stomping grounds? This weekend, Sunday afternoon? it's already summer so we might as well take advantage!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yeah I know Lou has been busy. Ya we can still use this thread to do a coffee meet soon if you want. probably Tim's at Kennedy Commons old stomping grounds? This weekend, Sunday afternoon? it's already summer so we might as well take advantage!
I still talk to Joe so i can tell him and call Lou as well

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
ok have a good day everyone thanks for chiming back in after 2 years. Stewart post in here when you organize with Lou for a meet
thanks

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Here's a thread I'm pleasantly surprised to see alive again!
lol hey Aaron yeah I tried to see if anyone was around still. Now my memory is back of the parts I got off you the last time. Funny enough I still haven't installed the mirrors lol my mirrors are still ok but now one plastic is cracked so i will change them this year. The window switch I have used. My car is up there in age at 446500km original engine / transmission. now my exhaust though is falling apart

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum first time G20 owner from Ontario recruited by Tino
haha Hey Andrew how's it going man glad you posted. If you need more info on some parts a local member we call him the G20 guru here is Lou aka slimlou his forum name you can send him a message on here he is the one who created this thread so if you go to the first page you can click on his name to send a PM. He was seeing to organize a meet

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey Stewart any word from lou maybe a meet for the long week in 2 weeks time!!

3721 - 3736 of 3736 Posts