Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3736 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Bwahahaha poor Tino... I think more like cuz u were scared of the waitress about to serve us lol. Boy i know i was... Oh Tino btw... Manchester United FTW!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sorry I missed the meet...family and I were on vacation in the west coast for two weeks...looking forward to the next meet in May!!..
btw... anyone know where I can get a good deal on suspension parts?.. particularly the front-right upper link?? I took the car to the stealership before I went on vacation, for inspection and they offered to rob me for $600+ and tax not included yet for parts and labour to replace the front right upperlink (sqweaking nose) and not to mention the alignment wasn't included yet in the estimate...lol....oddly enough they couldn't give me a definite $$ for the part?!?!..wtf?!...I think the Morningside Nissan is a little shaddy if you ask me...lol...

and Lou, got your v/m's.. give me a shout later @ home after 8pm...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sorry I missed the meet...family and I were on vacation in the west coast for two weeks...looking forward to the next meet in May!!..
btw... anyone know where I can get a good deal on suspension parts?.. particularly the front-right upper link?? I took the car to the stealership before I went on vacation, for inspection and they offered to rob me for $600+ and tax not included yet for parts and labour to replace the front right upperlink (sqweaking nose) and not to mention the alignment wasn't included yet in the estimate...lol....oddly enough they couldn't give me a definite $$ for the part?!?!..wtf?!...I think the Morningside Nissan is a little shaddy if you ask me...lol...

Btw I contacted Agincourt Infiniti/Nissan and they can get me the front right upper link for $182 + tax... is that a fair price??...

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Btw I contacted Agincourt Infiniti/Nissan and they can get me the front right upper link for $182 + tax... is that a fair price??...
Umm, that's HIGH! I think we can get you that part for a much better price! We'll talk later tonight about it!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Bwahahaha poor Tino... I think more like cuz u were scared of the waitress about to serve us lol. Boy i know i was... Oh Tino btw... Manchester United FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Haha you love machester and want to marry Ronaldo. Hey I'm cool with that man :) yeah good thing I didn't go steal that waitress from you guys with all my Italian Gino Power. People might think I have an Iroc hidden at home with MOMO rims shhhhhh :teeth: and Dave when are you taking off that Quebec pride emblem on the back of your P11. I know gay pride was in Laval where you lived but no need to show it off sheesh :teeth: haha kidding I know you have a hot gf / wife ;)

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Haha you love machester...
Well since Italy doesn't have a winning team, you might as well like one that is! LOL

... I want to marry Ronaldo. Hey I'm cool with that man :)
Is there something that you want to tell us? :shock:

... yeah good thing I didn't go steal that waitress from you guys with all my Italian Gino Power....
I don't think she was your type, she's taller than you.......... :scared:

... People might think I have an Iroc hidden at home with MOMO rims shhhhhh :teeth:
You proably do. :cool: The question is, how many telephone books do you need......... ;)

...pride emblem... gay pride...
Refer to second reply (above)

You know we love you Tino, but not 'LUV' you ............ Not that there's anything wrong with that! :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
hahahaha.... nice one my ex-friend Lou. By the way.... where are my rims :evil: and yeah without me who else can you talk bad about :teeth: By the way Italy did win the world cup 4 times.. hmmmmm... How many times did Greece win it? Um none only ONE fluke win at the Euro a few years back. Must have been the slouvaki they ate :p

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
hahahaha.... nice one my ex-friend Lou. By the way.... where are my rims :evil: and yeah without me who else can you talk bad about :teeth: By the way Italy did win the world cup 4 times.. hmmmmm... How many times did Greece win it? Um none only ONE fluke win at the Euro a few years back. Must have been the souvlaki they ate :p
It was no fluke! And eho cares if they never one a World Cup, that doesn't matter once. The Euro cup is where it's at! And you know we'll milk that one Euro cup win FOREVER! LOL

Souvlaki's are Greek, pasta is NOT Italian, it's Chinese! LOL (sorry I just had to throw that in here)

I talk smack with Loco on a daily basis! lol

I'm dropping off the the wheels that are on the car to Ryan on Saturday, and I'll get them rims back from him next week. In the meantime, we need to meet sooner than later so that you can at least tried any of the other wheels that are in the trunk now. When I spoke with Ryan about the all the wheels he gave me, he said they all should be good, balance-wise. He thought it strange your tire guy said the rims were bad. BTW, can you make sure to bring the old tires as well. I will need to put something back on the car! lol

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
It was a BIG fluke! The Euro cup is NOT where it's at! And you know we'll NEVER to win the Euro cup again! LOL

Souvlaki's are wanna be Greek
I talk smack about myself with Loco on a daily basis! lol
Yes all of what Lou has quoted above is very true ;) How good to be honest abut the truth Lou. :teeth: LOL
Yes let me know about the rims, but I don't have old tires, just the one on my spare tire in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
This is a good thread to keep an eye out on Greg! There's alot of member here in Toronto/GTA area that always in need of performance parts. Most know me as the 'go to' guy when they are looking for parts & sources. And after speaking with Big Lettuce on the phone several times for SEVERAL hours, I know you're the man I need to talk if I decide to take the plunge to redo a motor...... But it's just a pipe dream for now! lol

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Do not hesitate to ask or buy from Greg guys.
I got my pulley set from him, good guy to deal with!
BTW the car under the knife right now. I go and visit her every night after work..........................

·
Registered
692 Posts
Do not hesitate to ask or buy from Greg guys.
I got my pulley set from him, good guy to deal with!
BTW the car under the knife right now. I go and visit her every night after work..........................
Under the knife? what happened Loco? or is it a surprise :naughty::smile:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
No surpises, just some more go fast goodies!
You'll prob see it next meet.

21 - 40 of 3736 Posts