Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3736 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looking forward to seeing what kind of goodies you've cooked up under the hood.
I can only think of what thing though, more boost, because as they say, you can never get enough..

Have you looked at methynol injection?

btw, do any of you guys need any metal work done? fabrication? rust repairs, i know a guy that is very dedicated at what he does, is willing to spend the time to build his business, and to do things right

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I can only think of what thing though, more boost, because as they say, you can never get enough..

btw, do any of you guys need any metal work done? fabrication? rust repairs, i know a guy that is very dedicated at what he does, is willing to spend the time to build his business, and to do things right
Nothing under the hood, just inside the car. He's gonna lose 60lbs........... lol

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Nothing under the hood, just inside the car. He's gonna lose 60lbs........... lol
Hey, easy there wheel stealer!
Hey guys at the next meet, make sure you have the locking lugs on your wheels, or Lou will steal them! :cheeky:
So whats the plan for the next meet fellas?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

Hey Billy I am interested and curious to see his work where is his location? I do need some touch ups on my p11

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Is it just me or are our meets getting smaller and smaller? :)

I see a lot of P10's out there, yet no one really new is showing up to the meets.

This summer it would be cool to do a G20 Cottage meet. Rent a cottage for a weekend, get smashed and even more smashed. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Is it just me or are our meets getting smaller and smaller? :)

I see a lot of P10's out there, yet no one really new is showing up to the meets.

This summer it would be cool to do a G20 Cottage meet. Rent a cottage for a weekend, get smashed and even more smashed. Thoughts?
How would you know, you didn't show up........... lol I called and left you a message about the last one, but you never called back?!?!? Where's the love! Use me for my awesome mechanical skills then never call me again! :( LOL Hey! Do we still need to install those fog HID kit you got??

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Me and Alexander go way back!

The foglights do need installation, but I've been busy at the house with all types of reno stuff, so it's been put on the back burner for now. I don't even use my fogs, so it's not that important.

Sorry about the last meet. I've been hibernating and like I mentioned above, doing a lot of work at the house.

I hope I didn't come off like I used you? If you need anything, I'm there. I'll pay your bill the next meet we have somewhere. Whatever it is, just name it. I owe you.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Me and Alexander go way back!

The foglights do need installation, but I've been busy at the house with all types of reno stuff, so it's been put on the back burner for now. I don't even use my fogs, so it's not that important.

Sorry about the last meet. I've been hibernating and like I mentioned above, doing a lot of work at the house.

I hope I didn't come off like I used you? If you need anything, I'm there. I'll pay your bill the next meet we have somewhere. Whatever it is, just name it. I owe you.
Great! Your picking up the tab next meet............... LOL J/J! Woe miss YOU! And the fog install won't stay on the back burner too long now that good weather is here and we can finally do some wrenching!!! Don't worry, I'll keep reminding you! BTW, I sold my condo! I wonder how much a G55 AMG goes for out of the US............... ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Billy,
Elaborate please.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
So when is the next meet :) I know last one I was kicked out for making fun of Lou's Non Primera Headlights..... Oh wait he's getting them soon isn't he :) Hey Lou PM or call me I will be getting my summers installed this Sat. and giving you the Tire from the spare

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Hmmm, I was just looking @ this! Next Sunday (May 11th for those who almost forgot) is Mothers Day, so that's a no-go. The following Sunday (18th) falls on the First (May 2-4) long weekend, and history has shown alot of members go away. Besides, I'll be busy and out of town the 18th myself. And the following Sunday (25th) I'm golfing! I joined a golf league, so I can't skip it. SO, (for my schedule at least) the earliest Sunday would be June 1st! Yikes! we're going to miss having a meet in May?!?!? Say it ain't so! Unless people are around for the long weekend and would be available for either the Saturday (17th) or Monday (19th)?

Chime in people!

·
Registered
692 Posts
How about the Sunday (18th)? At least the next day is a holiday and it would avoid having to think about work the following day IF we have the meet on the 19th...I dunno about the rest of you but I'd hate to be at the meet with work looming over my head the next day...lol... I'm good for the Sunday (18th)..

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey Lou,
You last mentioned you could possibly get a front-right upper link cheaper than what I was quoted for. Is this from a local shop? As I need to get that bad boy changed ASAP..tired of all the squeaking and the stares...hahaha... let me know man..thx

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
How about the Sunday (18th)? At least the next day is a holiday and it would avoid having to think about work the following day IF we have the meet on the 19th...I dunno about the rest of you but I'd hate to be at the meet with work looming over my head the next day...lol... I'm good for the Sunday (18th)..
I'm not available on the 18th!
Hey Lou,
You last mentioned you could possibly get a front-right upper link cheaper than what I was quoted for. Is this from a local shop? As I need to get that bad boy changed ASAP..tired of all the squeaking and the stares...hahaha... let me know man..thx
Call me @ home.....

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
We can't have a meet without Lou, so it looks like May is a no-go. :throwup:

I noticed today that the Timmies at 16th and Woodbine seems to be shutdown. What gives? Do you think it has to do with the racing going on in that area? I would have thought that was a good location, unless they are remodeling, but it doesn't look like it. Timmies is on the decline!!!!!!

41 - 60 of 3736 Posts