Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

101 - 120 of 3736 Posts

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Timing chain: no, I had that problem myself and sounds very different. I replaced it and problems gone. this sounds like rod knock... Unfortunately... Damn Karim !!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
doesn't sound good man, have you taken off the valve cover?

anyways, if there's a meet next saturday i should be able to show up. Hope the weather's good!

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Rusted bad like your fenders..?!? lol

I will probably be at this meet. Just got the G back on the road recently... Missed that turbo all winter.
Rust? What rust? Loco, Tino the last time you saw my car, did you see rust? I don't think so! lol

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
... if its tming chain there is a chain guard that might be broken and is contacting the chain. ....

that voice?? i duno whose voice it is but the guy sounds like a total douchebag
RR don't have a chain guard. Oh, BTW the meet is cancelled......just for YOU!

doesn't sound good man, have you taken off the valve cover?

anyways, if there's a meet next Saturday i should be able to show up. Hope the weather's good!
Yes we had the VC off to install the cams.....

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Could it maybe just be pinging/detonation ? What is the ignition timing set at and did you check it after the cams install ?

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #109 (Edited)
(Southern Ontario G's) SOG June 2008 Meet-Saturday June 14th, 2pm - atomic-G's Place

OK, sorry for the delay in getting this posted!

The 411:
DATE: SATURDAY June 14th, 2008
TIME: 2:00pm - ???
LOCATION: atomic-G (Luke's) Place 76 Clansman Blvd, Toronto, ON <--- Click on Hyperlink for Google map. I've marked it with details!
Format: Pot Luck

Very basic directions:
  • From the East/West: Take the 401 to Leslie St and go north. Clansman Blvd is the second street on your RIGHT, north of Finch Ave.
  • For the rest of you, look at the Google map & figure it out! LOL You've got Google map!
  • PARKING NOTE: PLEASE, we can only park on the east side of the street (your car will be facing north) No parking is allowed on the west side (same side as the house) of the street.
Attendees:

1. atomic-G (Our gracious host)
2. slimlou (Burgers - How can we have a meet without MEAT!)
3. MegaSoreAss (BBQ Ribs-so delicious)
4. Loco (I will try for samosas)
5. zac3ne2nr "Newbie" (weird trinidad finger food, stuff for BBQ-let me know who to pm)
6. O.G 20t "Newbie" (Imma try to get my sister to make sum bomb as cake (the one at moxie's)
7.TINOG20 (Beer)
8. chza (beer or snacks?) Might be late
9. G_Rider (flip meat)
10. trinispeed (flip meat)
11. Ayube (Dumplings)
12. Ildino + Friend (hot dogs, or some kind of good shit)
Etc...

As you sign up, 'cut and paste' from above the "ATTENDEES" to then end of this list.

Also, if you can, in round brackets '( )' note what food/drink you can bring.

Sign up fast, sign up soon! Let's get this list going ASAP! We'd like to know in advance #'s so that 'atomic-G' can plan & prepare for us accordingly!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
2. slimlou (TBD)

·
Registered
389 Posts
2. slimlou (TBD)
5. zac3ne2nr yes I'm new but I'm coming. ( weird trinidad finger food,stuff for BBQ-let me know who to pm)

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
2. slimlou (TBD)
5. zac3ne2nr yes I'm new but I'm coming. ( weird trinidad finger food,stuff for BBQ-let me know who to pm)
No one to PM, just show up for 2pm! (with the food! lol) Hmmm I was hoping for doubles........ ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
no problem, but might be a little after 2 though. Doing some work at Gentech in the morning.
what do you fellas drink ? no umbrella drinks ok

·
Registered
844 Posts
2. slimlou (TBD)
6.O.G 20t "I'm New too"(Imma try to get my sister to make sum bomb as cake (the one at moxie's) if not i'll think of something good and re-post

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
2. slimlou (TBD)
6.O.G 20t "I'm New too"(Imma try to get my sister to make sum bomb as cake (the one at moxie's) if not i'll think of something good and re-post
7. TINOG20 I'll bring myself..... and some nice beer I'm invited to Luke's right :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
2. slimlou (TBD)
7. TINOG20 I'll bring myself..... and some nice beer I'm invited to Luke's right

check out my stuff for sale. I got an extra set of OEM bulbs if anyone needs a pair.

·
Registered
235 Posts
2. slimlou (TBD)
7. TINOG20 I'll bring myself..... and some nice beer I'm invited to Luke's right
9. G_Rider (flip meat)

101 - 120 of 3736 Posts