Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 3736 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
man, i'm so down for this. Been talking about going to the track with some of my friends since last year, just none of us knows much about costs/etc.

brakes, tires, fluids, i got extras in my 'stash'. Might pick up a tranny cooler if I really decide to track the G though.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Nice pics man :) and Zac you know I always joke around. We all miss the drunken Zac when we go out, when are you coming out to our next min meet? We may plan something this Fri.

·
Registered
253 Posts
wow this is my first 'free' weekend for a change ... i've been teaching every weekend up to now ... its been pretty ridiculous ... don't have ot teach for 3 weekends ... of course this weekend has to be poopy weather compared to the last few ...

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm working May 31st weekend LOL ... won't be joining that ... MAYBE I'll stop by after I am done teaching that day, how long do meets usually go for ?

·
Registered
692 Posts
FYI... there might be a mini-meet tomorrow night for those interested.. Tino is working on the specifics... who can make it?

Also I just got back from Simone Performance and I am extremely impressed by the workmanship and service.. Thank you Tino for recommending them to me.. consider me a definite returning customer!!... Also for us local peeps, I am selling my old Fidanza lightweight flywheel (Fidanza part# 143201) which is a year old and in perfect condition.. asking for $300/OBO (note that brand a new one will run you around $600+ easily IIRC).. if interested, swing by the mini-meet tomorrow night and I'll show you...note that this flywheel is not completely compatible for P11's that are 2000+ (check engine light will come one).. which is why I had it removed and installed the correct one (part# 143621)....or I can bring it on the May 31st big meet....

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
So who is up for a mini meet tonight? So far me, Joe Bruto, Mike, I will call Luke, Dave, etc... to see who can make it. Where can we meet this time beside Kelsey's?

·
Registered
692 Posts
How about "Casey's" bar & grill at Kennedy Commons complex?...and then Tims for coffee near by... nice night so I expect a lot of nice cars to show up at that Tim's location.. maybe if Dave comes out, he can entertain us with a little 'foot' drifting...hehehe

·
Registered
844 Posts
Aww shat another one missed... Dumb thing is i got to scarb at midnight after going to the driving range for the first time this year... IF anyone golfs shoot me a PM...

AND TINO I LOST YOUR DIGITS (so shoot me a pm) and i know your usually the one to co-ordinate the mini meets...

And may 31st should work for me since i don't do much these days...

BTW charles sorry i didn't reply to your pm.. I'm cool for stock springs... I've got Koni Reds coming soon...

And on the track note.. I'll be down once i drop and find a cheap set of R-compounds...

a couple of dudes i play pool w/ go and i'm itchin on hitting it up at least once this summer...

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,215 (Edited)
POSTPONED!!! SOG (Southern Ontario G's) MAY 2009 Meet- POSTPONED!!!

POSTPONED!!!

OK boyz, grilz & Tino,

I just spoke with Stewart (GTA_G20) AND would you believe it, he's not working on the weekends, and had graciously offered to host another meet! SO, we talked about it and we've decided on the next meet - Sunday May 31st @ 2pm - ???. The first real 'House Meet' of 2009!!!! In order for this meet to work, we want to make sure we've got enough people! So PLEASE, sign up below.

As for the location, Stewart lives in Ajax. None of the online mapping sites have been updated with his area (I guess the USA has classified his area as low-risk threat, so they haven't bothered to send over the spy satellites to snap pics....yet. I think someone needs to tell them Stewart live there, MAYBE THEN, they'll do it! lol j/j!!) His actual address is 24 Burnsborough St, Ajax, ON, L1S 0B6. (MapQuest seems to be the only online site that puts the locating star, it the right area, when you enter in all this info (ie with postal code).

However, this BASIC directions, got everyone there last time, SO, here they are again:

401 to Westney Rd
South on Westney Rd to Bayly St.
East (left) onto Bayly St to Monarch Ave.
North (left) onto Monarch Ave to Stonewood Drive
East (right) onto Stonewood Dr to Talbotshire St
South (right) onto Talbotshire St to Burnsborough St

Stewart's house is right on the the corner of Talbotshire St & Burnsborough St. Since it's a new area, the actual streets are not on Google yet.

Here's a google map of the intersection of Bayly St W & Monarch Ave, Ajax, ON L1S. You should be able to use this to get yourself basic directions.

FOR ANY NEW MEMBERS, the format of these meets is 'Pot Luck' So, when you sign up, can you please put beside your name, what you plan to bring. That would be great! Ideas of stuff to bring: MEAT, for the BBQ, drinks, snacks, plates, napkins, eating utensils, etc. ANY culinary specialties you're known for, ethnic foods/delicacies is ALWAYS good!

LAST NOTE: A simple request from our gracious host:

Please make it very clear no street racers need attend, the single young black guy needs no more attention at his house.

Yeah, I can make Sunday May 31st:

1. GTA_G20 (Gracious Host)
2. slimlou (Hamburgers, buns & condiments)
P10.
P11.
etc.

MAYBE:

"Sorry, I can't make this meet (May 31st) BUT, I'm down for the next meet (If you'd like to host the next meet, note it beside your name)!"

etc.

You know the drill, 'cut & paste this list (just the list you're adding your name to is fine) & add what you're bringing beside your name! THANKS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Stewart's place is very nice but parking was a major problem last time, to the point we had to stand outside because the tow truck and parking attendants were out in full force.
Please extend my gratitude for his hospitality but I won't be able to make it out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
1. GTA_G20 (Gracious Host)
2. slimlou (Hamburgers, buns & condiments)
3. Megasoreass (Some premium steaks)
P10.
P11.
etc.

1201 - 1220 of 3736 Posts