Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 3736 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Anyone wanna meet up for coffee tonight?...same Bat time.. same Bat channel!!...

Hey Tino, if you get a chance to talk to Steve from Simone Performance, tell him I say "Thanks again so much and WOW AMAZING DIFFERENCE!!!" ;):smile:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
OMG Luke's car is alive lol

beaten up pretty damn good too but alive, guys been trying to sell it on every forum for last 3 years

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Damn, she's still looking pretty despite those cracks in the bumper. I guess you can't blame anyone for not wanting to buy it with the work that needs to be done to the bumper.

I see the front rims are different? The rear look to be the Volks? Donnie probbaly changed the front as the offset was totally off on those rims and there were rubbing issues.

All it needs is those Japanese headlights :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
that front bumper is messed up!!...what a waste of a TE-V bumper!!... one of the most sought after bumper's... shame... brings tears to my eyes :sadblue::headshake.....someone buy her and restore her to her former glory!!...:thumbsup:

Any word if there is a big meet this month? :naughty::smile:

·
Registered
253 Posts
sunday the 28th ... i might be able to make that ... this weekend is a wash for me ... family stuff ... next weekend friday I'm mostly likely headed to Killarney and come back (fish and chips right off the lake) ... Sunday I was going to prep my bike for track ... I'm running mosport on July 1st so have to get the bike ready to go as well as my trailer to get it there...

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,315 (Edited)
(Southern Ontario G's) SOG June 2009 Meet-Saturday June 28th, 2pm - atomic-G's Place

OK, sorry for the delay in getting this posted!

The 411:
DATE: SATURDAY June 28th, 2009
TIME: 2:00pm - ???
LOCATION: atomic-G (Luke's) Place 76 Clansman Blvd, Toronto, ON <--- Click on Hyperlink for Google map. I've marked it with details!
Format: Pot Luck

Very basic directions:
  • From the East/West: Take the 401 to Leslie St and go north. Clansman Blvd is the second street on your RIGHT, north of Finch Ave.
  • For the rest of you, look at the Google map & figure it out! LOL You've got Google map!
  • PARKING NOTE: PLEASE, we can only park on the east side of the street (your car will be facing north) No parking is allowed on the west side (same side as the house) of the street.
Attendees:

1. atomic-G (Our gracious host)
2. slimlou (TBD Meat?!?!? )
3. pr4mnceg20 (pop w/ infamous red granny cart..it's coming out of retirement)
4. Loco, maybe. (Samosas)
Etc...

As you sign up, 'cut and paste' from above the "ATTENDEES" to then end of this list.

Also, if you can, in round brackets '( )' note what food/drink you can bring.

Sign up fast, sign up soon! Let's get this list going ASAP! We'd like to know in advance #'s so that 'atomic-G' can plan & prepare for us accordingly!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Attendees:
3. Joe (pr4mnceg20 - pop w/ infamous red granny cart..it's coming out of retirement) :naughty:
Etc...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Attendees:
3. Joe (pr4mnceg20 - pop w/ infamous red granny cart..it's coming out of retirement)
4. Loco, maybe. (Samosas)
Etc...

·
Registered
389 Posts
How was the meet last night guys?

Who is in the mood for some JDM duals non hid with corners and JDM black crystal type fogs?
I have a clip landing by the 3rd week of July and would be selling the above items.
200 for the headlights and 200 for the fogs Canadian funds.Send me a pm if you're interested.
Zac

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey Zac I PM'd u...

As for the mini meet Friday...no one chimed in so I made other plans... maybe we can have one tomorrow night (Sunday @ 8pm)...

1301 - 1320 of 3736 Posts