Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1541 - 1560 of 3736 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
^^^ ;). I told you! lol. Like I said, I hate to see fellow members rushing to do get stuff done/installed because they're impatient! Good things come to those who wait! That's why I haven't installed my JDM Duals (& lots of other stuff as well!) lol
well I learned two things from this whole experience... 1) when it comes to cars, heed Lou's advice..... 2) don't ever let Lou recommend a hair style :naughty::smile: j/k!.... 2)*for real* ... I learned how to remove/replace a car stereo....knowledge is king!!...

BTW... anyone know where I can get a Scosche SLC4 (line out converter - 4 channel)???...it looks like this.. http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Photos/Default.aspx?i=142SLC4&tp=2001

See you mofo's Friday night!!!..

·
Registered
224 Posts
well I learned two things from this whole experience... 1) when it comes to cars, heed Lou's advice..... 2) don't ever let Lou recommend a hair style :naughty::smile: j/k!.... 2)*for real* ... I learned how to remove/replace a car stereo....knowledge is king!!...

BTW... anyone know where I can get a Scosche SLC4 (line out converter - 4 channel)???...it looks like this.. http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Photos/Default.aspx?i=142SLC4&tp=2001

See you mofo's Friday night!!!..
future shop has a similar one.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,545
Oh yeah, I called Joe, and they're still waiting on that one part.

Tino, I made up those pigtails for a cleaner JDM dual install. Just need to add some silicone to seal them up. Any other SOG member interested, I have more.

GTA_G20, I've got the JDM duals for you, we need to arrange a place to meet so I can get them to you!

MegaSoreAss, give me a shout, got a question about the ACT clutch disk.

Hanzzzzzz, Did you drive to T.O. from Cowtown!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nissan friends as well?.. Ya cool!!.. the more the merrier!!!....

Lou... Walmart doesn't sell it I checked there website...
Which part didn't come in yet?..plate dome?

Everyone seen The Hangover?..I'll bring the DVD on Friday...hehehe... who's got popcorn?!.. hahaha....

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,550
Joe, I just called KB Installations, he told me to call him first thing in the am. He'll call his supplier in the morning about availability. Two options. First, an in-line adapter just like the scosche but better. Or second, (& much better option) a harness with a built-in in-line adapter! Wow, I didn't know these existed. If there's on available, this is always his prefered option.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,552
Cool! 3 days eh. Hmmm, maybe I should consider a roadtrip to visit my buddy who lives in Calgary. Actually, I think he just moved to Kelowna... That's going to add even more to the drive! lol

BTW, are you planning to drop by to visit Vic Simone?

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,553 (Edited)
(Southern Ontario G's) SOG September 2009 Meet-Sunday 13th, 2pm @ atomic-G's Place

Enough's ENOUGH! We've gone the entire summer without a meet! Can't let the bad weather hold us up anymore! I just got off the phone with 'atomic-G' and it's been decided, we're having a meet!

The 411:
DATE: SUNDAY September 13th, 2009
TIME: 2:00pm - ???
LOCATION: atomic-G (Luke's) Place 76 Clansman Blvd, Toronto, ON <--- Click on Hyperlink for Google map. I've marked it with details!
Format: Pot Luck

Very basic directions:
  • From the East/West: Take the 401 to Leslie St and go north. Clansman Blvd is the second street on your RIGHT, north of Finch Ave.
  • For the rest of you, look at the Google map & figure it out! LOL You've got Google map!
  • PARKING NOTE: PLEASE, we can only park on the east side of the street (your car will be facing north) No parking is allowed on the west side (same side as the house) of the street.
Attendees:

1. atomic-G (Our gracious host)
2. slimlou (Bugers, buns & condiments)
3. pr4mnceg20 (flip dessert...mmmmmm gooood!!)
4. TINAG20 (BEvERages)
5. Mike - Macadonut Muscle (BEvERages)
6. Loco (Mmmmmmm, Samosa's hopefully!)
7. greg_g99g20t (TBD)
8. MegaSoreAss (TBD)
9. Trinispeed (TBD)
10. Ildino (TBD)
11. Zac 3NE-2NR (Camera + Fruit Salad + Cake)

12. ChZA (BEvERages)
Etc...

As you sign up, 'cut and paste' from above the "ATTENDEES" to then end of this list.

Also, if you can, in round brackets '( )' note what food/drink you can bring.

Sign up fast, sign up soon! Let's get this list going ASAP! We'd like to know in advance #'s so that 'atomic-G' can plan & prepare for us accordingly!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Joe, I just called KB Installations, he told me to call him first thing in the am. He'll call his supplier in the morning about availability. Two options. First, an in-line adapter just like the scosche but better. Or second, (& much better option) a harness with a built-in in-line adapter! Wow, I didn't know these existed. If there's on available, this is always his prefered option.
Is he open on weekends?...or even better, is he open late on week days??...I won't be in town for the remainder of this weekend starting Sat...so I can't get it done this weekend...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Attendees:
2. slimlou (TBD Meat?!?!? )
3. Joe aka pr4mnceg20 (flip dessert...mmmmmm gooood!!)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Attendees:
2. slimlou (TBD Meat?!?!? )
3. G.I. Joe aka Not Impress Wit Ur Pr4mnce (flip dessert...mmmmmm gooood!!)
4. Tino the P10 Turbo Gino ( good ol beer )
5. Mike - Macedonian Muscle ( His muscles and beer )

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
That's it Joe I'm showing this post to your wife booya!!!!!!! Jew Jiff Sewssss!!!!! I will post the picture of all pictures.....
Introducing the new valve cover colour scheme for the Neo VVL engine. Luke atomic G has invented this:

The Neo VBL ( Very Burnt Luke ) :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
i'm looking to order some control arms from www.sapmotorparts.com lmk if you guys want anything from them

and i should be able to make it on the 13th

1541 - 1560 of 3736 Posts