Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

SOG (Southern Ontario G's) Weekly Meets - First 2010 Meet - July 18th - Post #2404

460K views 4K replies 73 participants last post by  TINOG20 
#1 · (Edited)
>>>>>> Our FIRST 2010 SOG MEET (Toronto/GTA) <<<<<<

>>>>>>
Location: Loco's Crib - Hamilton, ON. Sunday July 18, 2010 Post #2404 <- Click the hyperlink for details! <<<<<<

2009's SOG (Toronto/GTA) Meet: September 13, 2009 Post #1553

2009's SOG (Toronto/GTA) Meet: June 28th, 2009 POSTPONED!!! Post #1315

2009's FIRST SOG (Toronto/GTA) Meet: May 2009 POSTPONED!!! Post #1215

August 2008 SOG Meet - Go to Post #358

June 2008 SOG Meet - Go to Post #109

APRIL 2008 SOG Meet

We're finally having a meet in 2008? YES! And this time let's hope it's warmer than the January '08 meet!

OK, so no colourful introduction/lead-up to this meet. This winter has been just too long! So what better way to hail in the good weather, than a meet! It's a little too short notice to arrange a meet at some one's place, so it looks like we need to come up with a place to meet instead. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Keep in mind, let's not pick a place that's going to cost us a mint to eat/drink at.

The 411:
DATE: SUNDAY APRIL 13th, 2008
TIME: 2:00pm - ???
LOCATION: Boston Pizza <---- Click on hyper Link for Google Map
ADDRESS: 180 Rimrock Rd, North York (Just off Allen Rd, North of Sheppard Ave W)

Very basic directions:
  • From the East/West: Take the 401 to "Allen Rd North" Exit from Hwy 401. It's about 4 km north of the 401. There's also a McDonald's in the same plaza (sorry guys, we're too big to use the indoor playground)

• For the rest of you, look at the Google map & figure it out! LOL You've got Google map!
Attendees:
1. Loco
2. slimlou
3. ethandelacroix
4. MegaSoreAss
5. ahwai
6. TINOG20
Etc...

As you sign up, 'cut and paste' from above the "ATTENDEES" to then end of this list.

Sign up fast, sign up soon! Let's get this list going ASAP! We'd like to know in advance #'s.

See less See more
#45 ·
Is it just me or are our meets getting smaller and smaller? :)

I see a lot of P10's out there, yet no one really new is showing up to the meets.

This summer it would be cool to do a G20 Cottage meet. Rent a cottage for a weekend, get smashed and even more smashed. Thoughts?

#47 ·
How would you know, you didn't show up........... lol I called and left you a message about the last one, but you never called back?!?!? Where's the love! Use me for my awesome mechanical skills then never call me again! :( LOL Hey! Do we still need to install those fog HID kit you got??

#48 ·
Me and Alexander go way back!

The foglights do need installation, but I've been busy at the house with all types of reno stuff, so it's been put on the back burner for now. I don't even use my fogs, so it's not that important.

Sorry about the last meet. I've been hibernating and like I mentioned above, doing a lot of work at the house.

I hope I didn't come off like I used you? If you need anything, I'm there. I'll pay your bill the next meet we have somewhere. Whatever it is, just name it. I owe you.

#49 ·
Great! Your picking up the tab next meet............... LOL J/J! Woe miss YOU! And the fog install won't stay on the back burner too long now that good weather is here and we can finally do some wrenching!!! Don't worry, I'll keep reminding you! BTW, I sold my condo! I wonder how much a G55 AMG goes for out of the US............... ;)

#51 ·
Billy,
Elaborate please.

#53 ·
So when is the next meet :) I know last one I was kicked out for making fun of Lou's Non Primera Headlights..... Oh wait he's getting them soon isn't he :) Hey Lou PM or call me I will be getting my summers installed this Sat. and giving you the Tire from the spare

#56 ·
Hmmm, I was just looking @ this! Next Sunday (May 11th for those who almost forgot) is Mothers Day, so that's a no-go. The following Sunday (18th) falls on the First (May 2-4) long weekend, and history has shown alot of members go away. Besides, I'll be busy and out of town the 18th myself. And the following Sunday (25th) I'm golfing! I joined a golf league, so I can't skip it. SO, (for my schedule at least) the earliest Sunday would be June 1st! Yikes! we're going to miss having a meet in May?!?!? Say it ain't so! Unless people are around for the long weekend and would be available for either the Saturday (17th) or Monday (19th)?

Chime in people!

#57 ·
How about the Sunday (18th)? At least the next day is a holiday and it would avoid having to think about work the following day IF we have the meet on the 19th...I dunno about the rest of you but I'd hate to be at the meet with work looming over my head the next day...lol... I'm good for the Sunday (18th)..

#59 ·
I'm not available on the 18th!
Hey Lou,
You last mentioned you could possibly get a front-right upper link cheaper than what I was quoted for. Is this from a local shop? As I need to get that bad boy changed ASAP..tired of all the squeaking and the stares...hahaha... let me know man..thx
Call me @ home.....

#60 ·
We can't have a meet without Lou, so it looks like May is a no-go. :throwup:

I noticed today that the Timmies at 16th and Woodbine seems to be shutdown. What gives? Do you think it has to do with the racing going on in that area? I would have thought that was a good location, unless they are remodeling, but it doesn't look like it. Timmies is on the decline!!!!!!

#70 ·
Iirc: Sebring. Bolt on, EUDM.
The car has been on G20.net many times. German...

#68 ·
Sounds great to me, but I will be a little late.
Lets get a spot guys!

#69 ·
Sup guys

nun a you know me. Names J.R and i've just gotten my G20 like a month ago almost.. (my dream car LoL) anyways i'll try to come by on the next meet (Gotta do lil more ish to my car) i'll feel to outclassed by you guys.

gettin my Weapon-r intake this week and Hopefully get these momo's off a buddy a mine.

peace

#71 ·
nun a you know me. Names J.R and i've just gotten my G20 like a month ago almost.. (my dream car LoL) anyways i'll try to come by on the next meet (Gotta do lil more ish to my car) i'll feel to outclassed by you guys.

gettin my Weapon-r intake this week and Hopefully get these momo's off a buddy a mine.

peace
Hey! Don't feel you car has to be 100% to come out! Actually it might be even better to bring it as is. That way before you do anything, we can advise you on what you may want and not want to do!

I'm just glad you chimed in! See you this week!

#72 ·
Hey guys.. so i was looking forward to coming to the next meeting as i am looking to buy a p11 for myself. I know i signed up to come to a previous meeting but i FLOPPED and for that i apologize. I wont be able to make it to the next meeting because i have work and they refuse to give me the day off... but the point to this post is just to find out if anyone in Toronto (or w/e in ONTARIO) has a p11 for sale.

If i find that there is nothing anyone in SOG can do for me on this forum.. what do you guys suggest i do? Ive checked kijiji, autotrader, craigslist... nothing nothing nothing. Here is what im interested in...

- I do not have the funds to purchase anything above $6000
- Id prefer a ride that has not been modified at all (as i want to make it my project)
- I dont mind mods like, rims, system, exhaust, intake
- It seems impossible to find a p11 around here with less than 200k

and thats about it. I am also interested in 240sx and 180sx. I really like 1995 and up 240's.

Anyways thats me... any help will be greatly appreciated. Take it ezz guys and gals!

#76 ·
#73 ·
To all, Unfortunately, I've had an unexpected commitment come up, so I can't make this meet.

And since the response has been low (maybe because of the short notice) I'd like to propose postponing it to say Saturday June 14th? Same start time around 2pm. This will give actually give us some more time to come up with a an actual meet location! LOL

Let me know what you think!

#77 ·
Yeah go figure I remember you mentioned you had your Greek - pastry lesson that day yes how could I forget that one !!!! LOL :) yeah as always no one is around anymore. Charles is M.I.A. or in the US. Dave has still forgotten to remove his Laval Quebec emblem on the back since he is still not a 100 S.O.G. with it :) and I end up following other non member G's trying to conform to our group :) lol would be nice though to have some nice hot women in our group. I have seen some nice ones driving P10's and P11's :) The one other thing I can think of as to why no members meet is that Lou has said some crappy things about me being Italian :)

#81 ·
Why do people care what their cars look like when it's more about the food? :)

I too have seen some cuties driving around in G20's. I think if we auctioned off a Louie Vuitton bag or a Yorkie pup at the meet, we'd see more females attending.

I could see if my crib is available, so that may be an option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.