Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No useful information was here for comparing sale prices, so I'm just clearing this ad, but I'll leave some comp information for other potential sellers:

Difficult cars to price. For reference, it was a G20T in good 6/10 cosmetic condition with a nice black "leather" interior, and well maintained and running, yet 216,000 mile driveline. Everything worked, A/C was cold, blah blah. Homelink worked... Everything worked. Functionally, it was probably better than what you are trying to price regardless of your mileage.

Cosmetically, it had a few dings and dents and a couple of water leaks inside that had caused no damage. From the exterior, it was what I call a 50:50 car; which is to mean it looks wonderful at fifty feet or fifty miles per hour. It was rust-free underneath, but had a couple of small baffling bubble spots on the body that nobody ever figured out.

Sold for $1,000. I might have been able to squeeze another hundred or so out of it, but it would have taken several months. It was a fit daily driver that was very well-maintained, and it was sold as such.

Sale happened in the South East US.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats on the sale. I saw the ad on ebay.

Probably a decent price for the miles. Still a 5 speed is hard to come by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts