Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, some of you may have seen my P10 for sale lately, and today the new owner drove her away. Part of me will miss the car...

Wanted to say so long, even though I'm not well known here. I enjoyed my time with the car and especially getting to "meet" a few of the personalities here, Mep and Putt notably, and Matt O. as well.

Good luck to you all; I'll stop by from time to time just to see what y'all are doing with your cars.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably getting back into a B13 SE-R. I've missed mine since the accident; I got the G under the pretense that it's "safer" - debatable, possible, blah blah - and that it's a 4-door, which I though I needed for my work. I now realize that I shouldn't be purchasing a car based on my work "needs" but on what will make sense financially and what will make me happy.

I'll miss the G a little, but I won't miss the leather. HATED that shit on a hot day.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Rittmeister said:
I'll miss the G a little, but I won't miss the leather. HATED that shit on a hot day.
lol.no kidding..i second that..Espcially black leather...
freezing cold in winter..and hot n sticky in summer..

good luck with the new ride..
although i don't know u...a fellow G'er is always a friend:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like now? j/k

Scott, I'd be more than happy to get together. Especially after you get your G running - take the two "race" cars somewhere and get good pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts