Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in some JDM parts?

I can get the stock FSTB and the CVT auto tranny(the one that is on the SR20VE) from a P11. As well as some other things from a front clip, minus the body panels and no headlights unfortunately....

also it would have all four motor mounts but of course the rear and the drivers side(usdm driver/jdm passenger) mounts are prob useless to us. However the front and ther other side would be good

I am just gauging interest to see if its worth it to pick this up

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
would this involve 'getting' via shipping from japan-land or 'getting' from someone doin a VE swap?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
honestly if the tranny came with the computer, uncut harness, guage cluster, axles & was appropriately cheap i'd be down.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
yo I know youre just "gauging interest" but Im interested in the FSTB if you can get it. you didnt reply to my post.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
also interested in the FSTB.... curious about the price

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
cool. let me know when you get it so I can save you some storage space and take it off your hands ;)

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
update, this clip is the one on ebay, however i am not purchasing it as i jsut got a VE motor, which is what i wanted.. someone did pm asking about the motor, he lives on the west coast and if shipping is good for him, he will pick it up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.