Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrite yesterday, i was cruisin the ghettoest side of town @ 40 MPH. Suddenly, theres this MORON IDIOT DOOFUS who RAN A RED LIGHT while i was almost at the intersection..I saw him coming, and my light JUST turned yellow..i noticed he wasnt slowin down so i freakin hit the brakes....!!!! Dat idiot ran a freakin red light!!! i was so pissed and damn, i was full of cold sweat!!! It was kinda scary cuz da guys clockin in at around 45, and dang my windows on my side were open...

After mouthing off some foul adjectives, i went on my way, giving props to God for saving my bacon..I thought about it, and dang i was just thankful that the guy didnt hit me..There would have been NO windows to at least slow my neck from a BAD whiplash.....I woulda sued his mof'in ass for sure, but what if he didnt have insurance!? then i would be screwed...

I hope we all learn a lesson on this one, that hopefully we wouldnt let our emotions take over our judgment and be all crazy about something that didnt happen...and hopefully, that stupid driver heard me and my adjectives....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Daily occurance here in Houston. :-\

·
Registered
562 Posts
atomic-G said:
Always have a bat handy in the trunk :bandit:

True that

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Murphy's Law

you never have a cop around when you need one but then it seems you get pulled over for the dumbest thing in the world. (IE> I got pulled over 2 days after having my G20 for blocking part of the left lane while I was waiting to turn left but wasn't totally in the left turn lane. --- Mind you, there was an entire other lane for traffic to pass AND I made the mistake of assuming I'd make the left turn arrow but didn't) --fortunately the whole thing got thrown out of court but I had to take a day off without pay so it cost me about $150 for that idiot cop with nothing better to do.. meanwhile, someone down the road probably blew a stop sign or red light...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yup and I got pulled for doing 31mph in a 30, yet when i was in a pretty nasty smash, I saw a patrol car drive past. I so wish I'd got his plates.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
florida florida were people walk around with shotguns like its nothing so easy to get firearms in fl hint hint

lol i'm just joking, i think i'm just joking

·
Registered
616 Posts
xSR20DEx said:
...Dat idiot ran a freakin red light!!! ...
Similar thing happened to me...now I always, ALWAYS look both ways before entering an intersection when the light turns green. Who cares if the guy behind me honks. My life and car are worth it. Just about a month ago I watched a Roto-Rooter truck (and 5 other cars) run a light that had been red for 4 seconds. Couldn't get any plates, but I called Roto-Rooter and told them what their driver did. They sounded absolutely shocked. I hope he got a talking to or maybe got fired.
:)

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I got pulled over for having a lightly smoked plate cover, ive seen the dark plate covers but mines is very very light its barely smoked, anyways he was gonna give me a ticket for illegal something because he couldnt see the hologram in the plate, i was standing in the back of the car with him and we could both see it, so i told him to give me the ticket and i would see him in court and kept telling him off so he backed off and said he was gonna be nice and let me go, i was like yeah sure. Some dumbass 24 year old hardass wannabe.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: Re: Some MOFO ran a red light on me!!!!!

boingo82 said:

Similar thing happened to me...now I always, ALWAYS look both ways before entering an intersection when the light turns green. Who cares if the guy behind me honks. My life and car are worth it.:)
Same here, too. My father gave the best driving advice I ever got:
"Son, always drive for both yourself AND the other driver, cause most accidents happen when both drivers are doing their own thing and not paying attention to the road.":beard:
How right he was. The vast majority of fender-benders i've seen are usually caused by either being reckless or not paying full attention. So from that, I've learned to give the other driver(s) as much space as possible so that when they mess up, my car won't end up it as well. ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was always taught that you should drive like everybody else on the road is a complete frickin' moron, and never underestmate how stupid they can be.
It's the only way you'll be prepared enough for when you do come across a complete frickin' moron who's more stupid than you can possibly imagine.

It makes sense, If they aren't that bad, you'll both be fine, and if they are that bad, you'll be ready.

·
Registered
53 Posts
this is the exact reason why stupid ass morons shouldnt be drivin..and you said youd sue him? how youll be dead foo. being hit by a car in full swing at 45 with almost nothing to save your brain...damn. well good thing you saw that fo0.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts