Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Some Numnut Almost Rear End Me!!!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  G-loads 
#1 ·
Thought I would share this freaky experience and might give you words of caution.

Today while driving to hockey, this one dude driving a van almost (an inch off after my quick reaction!!) rear end my G!!!!

So I was at a red light waiting for the light to change, and as I always do, and I suggest you all MT drivers should do the same to avoid such accident, stationed in 1st gear and constantly checking your rear mirror until at least 2 cars parked behind yours! Anyway, this ignorant dude came out of no where and late breaking! Luckily I saw it quick enough and exerted the car forward. Had I had my gear in neutral, I would have been rear ended for sure!!!!

Anyway, he freaked out and thankful that I reacted quick. =)

#2 ·
A similar thing happend to a friend of mine int Tucson with his pimped out audi wagon (fast pimp - not rice pimp)....anyway, was at a light and got NAILED! by a drunk driver from behind. His A4 wagon was totaled....long story short he got an S6(? - not an audi einthusiast) wagon with the insurance money, and chipped it...that puppy hauls...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.