Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a meeting with the Dutch Nissan Club.

Member car Section

It was held at a Nissan car dealer ship in the former southern sea now is has been made to be land for over 50 years already.

You can watch al the pictures at look out 159 pics in total

And some sneek peeks:

My car (Loeks brother)

Have fun

gr BB

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
wow i never saw this meet. suck a variety of Primeras! im jealous! Primera Wagons galore! dude this is the best been i never attended. you guys know how to get down!

P10 Impul bumper? or Cefiro? looks like 200SX special edition rims.

Chinese badges!

DaMasterPNut's Primera?

stock Nissan VC?

looks like the M3 powder yellow

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
DaMasterPNut said:
Wahoo! I've been recognized :p
It's a matter of time before you don't do anymore :D
dude, those rims looks familiar, until i saw the trunk badge. then i knew for sure. that was one hell of a meet. seriously, you guys don't fuck around. :rambo:

junknstuff said:
100nx at the meet....NOW its a REAL meet :naughty: :smoke:
is that bumper stock? that Nissan looks delicious.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys thanks for all the credit but there are some better meets organised by this club (Nissan Club Nederland). DaMasterPnut, Loek, Stoney, ColinNissan and some other g20.net forum members are with this club. This year we have a five year aniversary (22nd of April for those who are visiting Holland.

This meet is gonna be huge. If you guys are interested in more pictures check our site.

Nissan Club Nederland Website

its in Dutch but the different sections are in English

These are some of the member rides

Member Cars Nissan Club Nederland

When you like to see more pictures you can mail me and i'll take care of it.

[email protected]

gr Wouter

Bye the way:

-The red car is an Nissan Almers Gti (SR20DE 182BHP dyno tested), spoilers and wheels are OEM.
-The VC is a Standard SR20DE RR VC (but powder coated and the letters are hand painted by the driver, me!)
-The Chines badges mean Primera

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Bunkertje said:
-The red car is an Nissan Almers Gti (SR20DE 182BHP dyno tested), spoilers and wheels are OEM.
-The VC is a Standard SR20DE RR VC (but powder coated and the letters are hand painted by the driver, me!)
-The Chines badges mean Primera
i love that VC! i want to do a similar metallic shade, anything but red. probably a dark bronze. and someone else has similar Chinese badges, i think it said Nissan. are there any AWD Primeras over there? i'd love to visit the Netherlands some day, i'm sure you can guess why. :smoke: maybe i can go with my Dutch freind (family name, Pelsma).

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
P11Gdub said:
i love that VC! i want to do a similar metallic shade, anything but red. probably a dark bronze. and someone else has similar Chinese badges, i think it said Nissan. are there any AWD Primeras over there? i'd love to visit the Netherlands some day, i'm sure you can guess why. :smoke: maybe i can go with my Dutch freind (family name, Pelsma).
Whats wrong with RED, bitch!!?!?!

·
Registered
41 Posts
junknstuff said:
100nx at the meet....NOW its a REAL meet :naughty: :smoke:
That would be either an Almera or N15 Pulsar and yes that bumper would fit very nicely on a b14. I for one would kill for that bumper, support and fog lights.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
G20luver said:
That would be either an Almera or N15 Pulsar and yes that bumper would fit very nicely on a b14. I for one would kill for that bumper, support and fog lights.
A little late ;)

Bunkertje said:
Bye the way:

Slight spelling mistake :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts