Registered
129 Posts
teaser....

no pics there....empty album....uh huh

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i use to have eibach springs but changed them to TEIN suspension coilovers...rides nice...a lot less bouncy and corners are tight

·
Registered
129 Posts
S-WWW-EEEEETTTTT

your ride is gorgeous, slick, i love the way the silver looks in the night shot....coolio!!!

so its a 99 G? Did u put the clear repeaters yourself? Plus the ones on the side of the bumper? I know they come stock with the 2002.

loving the whole ride.....well worth the wait....not sure if i should show u mine now?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Tein Coilovers? You mean the Tein NA - the SS Coilovers are not even out, if I'm correct.

I didn't know infiniti made so many silver/titanium g20's - there's too many, if you ask me :) (jk). Nice ride def.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'd second that...

HEY U!!!

There's never enough slick looking, 'out of this world', revolutionary, spaced out or sparking Titanium/Silver Gs in one place. I've yet to see another silver G20t that is worth a second look in my area. Never seen Atomic-G's red G in the North York area.

The G20t crew in Toronto is still a limited and exclusive pack of ethusiasts....and that's a good thing - relatively!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Re: I'd second that...

CosmicG20T said:
HEY U!!!

There's never enough slick looking, 'out of this world', revolutionary, spaced out or sparking Titanium/Silver Gs in one place. I've yet to see another silver G20t that is worth a second look in my area. Never seen Atomic-G's red G in the North York area.

The G20t crew in Toronto is still a limited and exclusive pack of ethusiasts....and that's a good thing - relatively!

True.. I haven't seen any modded up G20's on the road at all, let alone seeing a silver/titanium g20 modded up, except of course when we have a meet. I was only joking though :) - I think silver/titanium G20's are beautiful. They would be my 3rd color choice, a part from midnight blue. :nerd:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the input guys...i was also thinking of some performance products. i have an exhaust and intake but the way i see it no matter what you do to the g20, you still wont be that fast unless you swap in a DET.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Tight car!!

Theres too many gold ones down here in FL

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
DEFCONg20t said:
thanks for all the input guys...i was also thinking of some performance products. i have an exhaust and intake but the way i see it no matter what you do to the g20, you still wont be that fast unless you swap in a DET.

Or get the HOTSHOTS TURBO and custom intercooler piping.

All for about $4300 installed

·
Registered
470 Posts
Your car is damn smooth man. I like what you did. Subtle but badass and noticable at the same time. Looking good.

yeh its hard to get some power in there unless you do the swap or a turbo kit.

I heard jason Garret Young does a turbo bolt on kit for like 900 or something suppose to give you some decent horsepower for the price.

Put you up there with the 330is and the IS300s and the A4 3.0s

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey hows the ride with the 18's and the eibach drop?
give me a review of the ride from a "harsh" point of view.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts