Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't been in here for sometime now. i have sold the G last november, before i sold it i turned it back to stock and have sold some of the stuff. no reason to hold on to some of these, since i cleaned up the garage today. THESE ARE FOR FREE BUT IF YOU WANNA GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR IT, IT WOULD BE GREAT. THESE ARE FOR PICK-UP ONLY. you can pick it up here in stockton or san jose, california.
here they are:

stock radio, almost never been used

high output alternator. it puts out 140 amps for your serious audio setup. never been used/installed. i would like to get at least $40 on it since i paid almost $300 for rewounding it and the brand new alternator. still a good deal.

brand new inner tail lights for free.

and to those of you who want their g's dropped.

most of them are for free. but if you wanna ship it i would charge some for it. most of the guys in here can vouch for me. i have done a lot of deals in here. thanks for looking. :smoke:

·
Registered
968 Posts
dibs on the springs Ryan. Glad to see you here man. So you sold the G huh? If the deal with jd20jd for the inner tails doesn't fall through i'll take those too.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'll take the head unit, lmk wht you want for shipping to 14304. Deck only, no amp needed. Thanks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
boo hoo i wanted the springs :(

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Dibs removed on the Bose. Thanks
Next?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
man if u threw out your paypal you woulda gotten paid already.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ChickenWing said:
man if u threw out your paypal you woulda gotten paid already.

that would be nice but i'm just so generous.
just to clarrify things for the springs. i used the pictures from my last classifieds. i just checked the springs in the box and one of the rear springs is missing must have placed it somewhere. but i will still honor akuma810's dibs. i am giving him till tom to decide if someone will pick it up for him. by then i would have gone through the whole stuff in my garage. and for those who wanted them shipped. BIG SORRY GUYS, i could not, i'm too busy with work and i'm not trying to make a profit. so i'm sorry to all interested members who are far away. i would like these stuff to be picked up by wednesday. :smoke:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts