1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
junknstuff said:
swoop i hope i can get em this time around...
Jason,

I remember you bidding on that other set...

BTW.. what's the appeal of these things anyway? Just my opinion, but I never found them all that interesting.. Care to clue me in? =)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
junknstuff said:
swoop i hope i can get em this time around...
I'm watchin em but I see Siberian is already bidding and so is rmyc.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I really ought to get some tape and fit mine....I need to repair the crack first and tint them so it's not as apparent. Someone remind me why I paid for shipping insurance again :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
markbuts3 said:
I really ought to get some tape and fit mine....I need to repair the crack first and tint them so it's not as apparent. Someone remind me why I paid for shipping insurance again :rolleyes:
So Mark.. maybe you can explain the appeal of these items? Do you mostly want them because where you live it rains more than it doesn't? :lick:

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Lol, not really for the rain. It's always cold when it rains here...
More for sunny weather so I can have the windows opened slightly with less breeze into the car and without increased drag :lick: ;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Honestly I think they look kinda stupid. In Russia too many ppl used to have this shit on their Ladas. In my eyes it makes the car look cheap.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I agree, the big ones that clip into the window track look stupid.

This type

But the Nissan ones look good.

As for JDM Colin, the P10 fronts were sold in the UK, and the full set of four are still sold for the P11 ;)

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
trbobrk said:
the appeal? 3 words

JDM TYTE YO
I guess I'm not that JDM cool? :asian:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
so am I going to have to sit there and but some incredibly insane high bid just to get these then? I really want them but damn it all if I am going to have to get up at 2 in the morning just to win the bidding. Good luck to all who are bidding on this item

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
^^ i dont get why we cant just get 2 or 3 members together to put in the cash to purchase it and just forward it to g20-budo to get it replicated...its not like its a body kit where people will flake out...

but. people are greedy and want their rarity so whatever. but for the record, if i do win, i would like to be able to help in anyway to get them replicated. even if its only to make 20pairs its not like there are more then 20 members in the same exact area at one time anyway right...lol

1 - 20 of 61 Posts