Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 2002 p11 A/C has been pushing hot air. Put a recharge kit on and my compression was in the red before putting any refrigerant in. I need to figure out if the Ac has a thermal expansion valve or an oriphus tube (I know I spelt it wrong) any advice is also welcomed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like you might have a leak somewhere... .probably best to find that leak 1st...
Thanks for the reply. I managed to fix it. No leaks for some reason it would only work in Econ. But then Econ blew hot air and now it works just fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you had a leak or have opened the system you need to replace the dryer and have the system vacuumed before recharging.
Didn’t need to recharge the system. It wasn’t working before. Didn’t open the system and no leak. I used the Econ button and it worked for my drive to work. Then it wouldn’t work on Econ mode on my drive home so I hit the auto button and it worked again. And it’s still working it’s been about a week and it’s been working with no issues now. But I do appreciate the advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts