Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dilema....i want to add subs to my G20 sport 2002....i have Bose....i can add subs...but will it still sound nice...or should i buy a new head unit, speakers...and ditch the Bose...will mixing Bose and after market subs sound ok?...afraid the speakers wont be loud enough to compete with the subs...any suggestions

·
Registered
5,733 Posts

Your stock system comes with good sound. Bose is very good, but I'm sure you want better. You can't want louder sounds and not expect changes my friend. :cool: A new Head Unit is always the first thing to go for!! You gotta change it!! No matter how attached you are to your cute, exact-fit, original-looking, stock radio!! You can add subs to your Bose speakers, but the Bass will probably swalllow up your Mids and Highs!:evil: Which means the stock Bose beauties gotta go too... Try some Infinity Kappa's, Perfects, Xplods, Alpines, Pioneers, Kenwoods, JL's! Get yourself some components for the front doors with nice tweeters. You'll find that everyone over here will tell you almost the same thing!
I know you may be thinking money, but save up and get yourself some good bangs for the bucks!! ;)
(my two cents)
Also.... Try Searching the Forum... you'll definitely get more answers!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
GDriver21 said:
Dilema....i want to add subs to my G20 sport 2002....i have Bose....i can add subs...but will it still sound nice...or should i buy a new head unit, speakers...and ditch the Bose...will mixing Bose and after market subs sound ok?...afraid the speakers wont be loud enough to compete with the subs...any suggestions
Wait, wait, wait... you are actually making a normal post? Good show GDriver

1 - 3 of 3 Posts