Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well i am game for something ..........maybe not all the way to Miami, but maybe we can get a central location that would work for everyone in our great state. :asian: :beard: :smoke: :tired:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ok i'll be driving on 4th of july weekend to pembrook pines do you know where thats AT ITS LIKE 20 MIN FROM SOUTH BEACH SO oops sorry about the caps but anyway i guess thats one time i can meet up with you guys since i'm all the way out in tampa
check you later
casual

·
Registered
180 Posts
i'll be in Ft. Laud for the 4th of July, but i'm not sure if i'm driving or my brother. But the 5th and 6th i got free excpt. at night cause i'm goin to DMB shows! Let me find out if i'm driving and we can plan something:beard: :pirate:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cas8_1999 said:
ok i'll be driving on 4th of july weekend to pembrook pines do you know where thats AT ITS LIKE 20 MIN FROM SOUTH BEACH SO oops sorry about the caps but anyway i guess thats one time i can meet up with you guys since i'm all the way out in tampa
check you later
casual

Yea thats not far from me? PM me well talk..

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Count me in, i am in Pembroke Pines. Me and G20 sport had out own little meet. We met at Import Showdown and had a little photoshoot, pics coming soon. But let me know because im gonna be here.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Domiken said:
Count me in, i am in Pembroke Pines. Me and G20 sport had out own little meet. We met at Import Showdown and had a little photoshoot, pics coming soon. But let me know because im gonna be here.

HAH Tru, yea we had our own lil mini meet... where are those pics!! :) Yea whenever we set up a meet is fine... Also dont forget about Import Xpressions at Miami Beach Convention Center, I think its Nov. 31 =)

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
whats up just dropping in to say i'm still down i'll be there during the july 3rd night and am leaving july 5th early in the morning like 2or 3 am gotta get back for work. i'll be staying at my cuz's house in penbrook pines i thinks its like 5 min from that pembrook pines mall ..

so even if we dont have a meet i will meet like 2 of you
casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
no problem im like 3 min from the mall

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ok well i'm about to leave tampa in about a hour and a half so i'll get there late tonight (pembrook pines) and i'll be there tomorrow too until the 5th morning like early am so i guess i could meet with somebody give me a call 908-531-1842 if i dont answer leave me a message so i can call back

later
casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
No problem

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
We are the closest so lets meet up.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
p.s. i have no front bumper so dont look at m,e like i'm crazy that guy ninjacar got my bumper they just doing some custom work

casual

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hopefully you guys will read this still...

Hot Import Nights will be in ORlando FL on October 19th

we all need to represent!!! I'm going, but I'll be driving my 200(sx)

maybe we can get a Nissan(Infinity) crew together. forum members unite!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I can definitly make that! I've got some friends who live Orlando and keep askin me to visit. Let's go ahead and work on somethin cool so we can show that g20.net is the best! (sorry, i just saw that cheerleading movie and it got to my brain) But really we need to get something in the works.:beard: :dead:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i'm def in!
for the people in miami area i can come down there and drive back so the trip all the way to orlando won't be alone but i dont know if you guys are down

casual

1 - 20 of 21 Posts