Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be in the San Diego area Sunday through Wednesday. Does anyone want to meet up sometime while i'm out there? Maybe plan a little mini-meet one evening or something? I'm going to be there with my dad (he's going for business, i'm driving out and bumming the extra bed in the room... hey it's free and SD is much nicer than Tucson this time of year!) I'm going to be free during the day as of right now everyday, might hit the beach one day, although i'm really not sure yet. I'd even be willing to drive up almost to LA (~3 hour drive?) if we were to get enough people together or whatnot. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Damn, we have our SoCal meeting on the 23rd, 2 days after you leave. Your more than welcome to come down to the meet if you can stay the 2 extra days. Its about a 3 hour drive from SD

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wickedG20 said:
Damn, we have our SoCal meeting on the 23rd, 2 days after you leave. Your more than welcome to come down to the meet if you can stay the 2 extra days. Its about a 3 hour drive from SD

Unfortunately I'm limited to those days. I can only get so many days off from work right now and school also starts that next Monday, ugh...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yeah, it does on the 26th for me as well. Do you go to U of A? I am going to be a freshman at Cal State Northridge.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wickedG20 said:
Yeah, it does on the 26th for me as well. Do you go to U of A? I am going to be a freshman at Cal State Northridge.
Yup, I'm at UofA right now. This'll be my second year here (spent a year at community college up in Phx too). However, with the way everything is going now, and what I hope to accomplish, I'll most likely be here another 3 full years. Damn 5yr plan :nervous:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Aw man, too bad you come in on Sunday. We could've gone to the San Diego street races on Saturday night or something. :p

I don't know what else is going on. On Sunday I'm going to the Nisei Week car show in Little Tokyo but that's up here in L.A. and I don't think that's worth the 2 hour drive. I'll ask my friends down there and see if anything's going down...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'm a little north of San Diego now. I'm up around the Kearny Mesa/Mira Mesa area (By Group 5 motorsports, saw it while driving around today). I might be heading to the Oceanside/ San Clemente area Wednesday early afternoon.

So far I've just been able to visit La Jolla, Pacific Beach and downtown. I ate at a couple good seafood places so far (seafood in Az sucks!) and have also seen a TON of rice. heheh... It's pretty bad out here, I'm sorry for those of you who live out here and have to look at it everyday :confused:
Well, lets just hope some of the trends I've seen out here already don't make their way west into Az.

Also, If anyone is interested in possibly meeting up for lunch or dinner on either today or Wednesday PM me. =)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike.Com said:
Haha, Mira Mesa is like the hub of rice. It's so concentrated there.:p

heheh, it is pretty bad around here. I ate at a rice king yesterday and when i was sitting there eating I saw so many riceres drive by I lost count after a minute or so :p But, I still have seen a lot of ricer where ever I have gone. I think so far I've seen more here than I did when I was in LA a month or so ago, but it was probably just because of where I was staying in each city.

I also found out why there are millions and millions of people living here... the weather is beautiful! It's almost cold at night, and barely even warm during the day.... and it's like this year round!?! =) Lucky me, tonight I get to drive back home later tonight and it'll probably hit 105 tomorrow afternoon. :-\

Currrently: (9:00am)
Phoenix - 90 degrees :bored:
San Diego- 68 degrees =)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
JustinP10 said:

heheh, it is pretty bad around here....I think so far I've seen more here than I did when I was in LA a month or so ago, but it was probably just because of where I was staying in each city.
Yeah, LA is much larger so the Rice gets spread out more. San Diego isn't so spread out so you just get a big lump of rice there. :p

After a trip from vegas, I learn to appreciate the SoCal weather a lot more. It really never gets too hot or too cold. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts