Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been to this even myself but last year some friends went and there were over 400 cars....this year is expected to be alot more....anyways here is the link to the info of this event.. Well I myself would like to make it but don't think I can cuz I just found out about this today and had plans already. I heard that they go on a drive through canyons but not sure if they will do that this year because of somce accidents last year....Anyways just letting you guys know...Oh and if you look at the list...supposedly a Mclaren F1 will be there but could be a joke or something...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey guys,

If you're a car enthusiast then this is a must attend event. I went last year in my ex-RX7 and the turnout was huge! There were exotics like Ferraris, Porsches and lots of Japanese sports cars like Skylines, RX7's, Supra's, NSX's, and the other regular imports like Hondas, DSM's, MR2's, etc. It's really a big car show and it's FREE so it's great.

Last year, all of the cars went to Angeles Crest Hwy to cruise. There were several accidents so this year they're not having a major cruise.:p

I'm going and hopefully my brother will take the RX7 also. I'm going to represent the P10 Primera so I hope to see some of you guys there. ;)

Som pics and a commentary from last year's meet c/o FC3S.org:
http://www.fc3s.org/cruise.html
My ex-FC is the white one with halfway headlights. ;)

-Mike.Com

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Sweet!

Hey Mike, you going to be there? I think im going to show up with my buddy who has a tricked out A4. I feel like pulling a double header (So Cal meet on Sunday)
Should be sweet...:cheeky:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Wow

That was one freaken cool event! I wish i had gotten there sooner though. I arrived at about 10:45, just in time to see all the cars leaving. I guess the cops came and told everybody they had 15 min to leave. I bounced around from a 300Z meet to then following a bunch of supras, and integra and a WRX to a 240sx national meet where we saw skyllines, sylvias and some other pretty sweet cars. After that I ended up in Irvine regional park for a Euro meet which was soo freaken awsome! about 100 of the sweetest Audis, VWs and BMWs around.
Crazy car daze!:asian:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Aw, man. I forgot that they'd be starting at 7AM because I had to do a few things in the morning. I got there around 11:30 but everyone was gone.:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts