Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a spare tire from the junkyard. The wheel is suppooseablly off a 92 for my 94. Anyway I just got a few stupid question. Is the front side of the spare (the side that faces out when u mount on the car) suppose to be facing the floor or facing up? Also from what I see, the middle of the spare tire dont seem to line up with the middle of the hole. I dont seem to have enough room for the tire. Did I get the wrong tire from the junkyard, did they change betwee 92 to 94? Any pics would be great thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
The hole is supposed to line up with one of the lug holes on the rim, not the middle of the rim itself. Thus, the hole appears off center when the wheel is centered in the cavity. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The hole is supposed to line up with one of the lug holes on the rim, not the middle of the rim itself. Thus, the hole appears off center when the wheel is centered in the cavity. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a spare tire, and i figured it out after receiving the bolt tie down. thanks for the info. Now next step is to fix my dash lights

Mike, do you know what light bulbs they use behind the instrument cluster for the alt and seatbelt light, i think my low fuel light is missing too

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I believe that bulb type #194 is the one used for the instrument panel.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yeah, the gauge illumination bulbs are 194. The bulbs for the Gas, Engine, Seatbelt, etc, are smaller...I think the number is 74. Should be at any auto store though. :)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
FWIW:since you'll be buying new bulbs you can try some colored or brighter bulbs for the instrument panel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts