Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cover up those unsightly wires while adding a little bling to your engine bay!!

Made from 3/16" aluminum

Includes mounting bolts and spacer for a flush fit

NonStandard Powdercoat billed separately, use ColumbiaCoatings.com for color choices

$27.99

For brushed add $10 for polished add $15 black powder coat is $7
For a custom logo add $10

·
Registered
957 Posts
interesting, is this going to be a continuous business for you? if so you might want to ask the mod's to shift you into the ForSale section, if not the GB/Vendor section.

question though, for a custom logo; does that infer that the customer send you a design and you etch it on and everything?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
awesome. can you post a close up picture of the mounting bolt, and spacer? thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
interesting, is this going to be a continuous business for you? if so you might want to ask the mod's to shift you into the ForSale section, if not the GB/Vendor section.

question though, for a custom logo; does that infer that the customer send you a design and you etch it on and everything?
i did put something in the vendor section but i saw this cosmetic section an figured i'd pop this in here since its cosmetic.. and yes you send us a pic of what u want an we put it on there..

you have them for the RR?
yep
yep
Welcome to the forum!!! I was wondering when you were going to come over here with these...

You used to have a RR option on your site, what happened? Did you universalize it?
thanks man!
just specify with me what you need and i will make sure you get it

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
long shot...but do you have this for the SR20VE 20V?
im gonna have to get back to you on that one, can you snap some pics of your valve cover for me?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
perfect, thanks, now lemme send these over to bluebomber so i can get your answer :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmmmm, a RR option!!?!?!?! Sweet! BTW, I see you're in Vancouver. North or south of the 49th parallel? Also, any options/$$ for different logo on it?
hehe, im in vancouver washington :p

there are options for different logos yes

For polished add $15
For brushed add $10
For black powder coat $7
For a custom logo add $10

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres a quote from the guy who makes them..
excluding NismoG20T i have yet to get his answer..

they will fit the VE, DE (RR and non RR) and the GTIR. Ill fix the website for ease of ordering.
The RR and non RR will fit the same as the VE, the RR valve cover is just taller.
:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MMmm..idk what to get on mine..or what color..
NonStandard Powdercoat billed separately, use ColumbiaCoatings.com for color choices

thats from the site.. i think just the black is $7..

i think i might just go with a plain polished myself.. no engrave.. havent really decided yet.. i got this really cool krylon xmetals paint i've been wantin to try out also.. an its cheap

1 - 20 of 397 Posts