·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
nice craftsmenship...
is there a CF option ?
I think imma order one tomorrow afternoon
(wanna complement nice VC)
no cf option yet, but man that would be cool, altho carbon fiber is kinda gettin played out now days it seems like anyway..

make sure u guys pm me with your name and contact information and engine type so that i can make sure you get the correct one, as far as i know the rr/ve are the same :) also if u have a custom design u want engraved i need that also..

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
What's the finish on the bottom side edge of these plates? I've already got a powder coated VC, and I'd hate to scratch it up. Is it bevelled or contoured in any way to the profile of the valve cover it's going to come in contact with?

And IIRC, the VE & RR VC's are the same. I'll have to post pics of a VE Valve cover (they've got them over on everythingg20.com) and I've got pics of my RR VC to compare it to!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Can you post a photo of each color option?

• Matte
  • Brushed
  • Polished
  • Black Powdercoat
well polished and plain are covered above, i havent seen any pics of any powder coated ones or brushed ones yet i'll see what i can do..

and for the guy who was wondering about the SR20VE 20V plug covers, we could do them but would need to figure out a group buy or something to make it worth while since there isnt as many as there are of the others.. :(

has anyone already purchased one from the site? if so lemme know what your name an engine type is so i can get you the right one :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
i think the stock 20v ones look dope as hell personely.. i do believe you are the first to ask about the 20v one lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
so i asked if we can maybe do a group buy for these.. we'll see what happens..

has anyone ordered already?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
i got approved for group buy so lets try to get 10 people in on this to start off, i can get us a %15 discount.. an these things are cheap to begin with so thats not bad at all.. im gonna start a list so here goes...

1.lynchfourtwenty (me)

pm me with how you want it ect.

send payments for Group Buy Only!!! to [email protected] include forum name in payment. and mention the plug cover GB
when all 10 slots are filled i will send OEM the list of names/addresses/engine type/ect .. (theres 9 slots open cause im jumpin in on the group buy hehe) but if we need be i can increase the group buy 10 was just for simplicity

if you dont wanna save a few bux thats fine u can still just order from the website.. but like i've said before make sure u let me know what engine you have so that you get the correct plug cover

to figure out how much to send just goto the website and add everything to a cart.. then subtract %15 from that

how do we place an order, ill be the first to review it
nice craftsmenship...
is there a CF option ?
I think imma order one tomorrow afternoon
(wanna complement nice VC)
should i add you guys to the GB or?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Does the web price include shipping?

If so, put me down...

1.lynchfourtwenty (me)
2.Gsus - RR
yes sir it does :)

figure out how u want it then pm me :) unless u want it plain then just say plain hehe

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
hey everyone i just noticed on the site it has an option for which engine you have, i dont know if they just added that or if it was already there and im just blind lol but still for the gb i will need to know so do like Gsus did :)

21 - 40 of 397 Posts