Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

381 - 397 of 397 Posts

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Damn, this GB went horribly wrong. Btw; on the Dutch NCN forum we had a GB of these OEM covers too (I did not participate), which went well and I have not heard any complaints.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I would just get one from mcmaster if I were you. Or contact that company on a different forum because I do not think they are going to help anyone out on here.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
i've told people several times they can call oem, the numbers on the site.. or just email mark.. u guys just automaticly start sayin oem screwed everyone, but are u not reading the fact that they sent out 3 replacement covers, an didnt even recieve 1 back.. the group buy for the netherlands went awesome, no complaints at all..

everyone needs to read this part right here, only 2 people who wanted a refund havent got one, slimlou for 1, reason is he's outta country an its they're policy that all out of country deals are final.. the other is malady.. he'll get his refund when he sends his 2 plug covers back, or if he just drives the 30 mins to oems shop (ya he lives that close) i tryed to get him to jus drive there an get his refund, mark was gonna show him around the shop an even give him enough to cover his gas expense, but he didnt wanna do that.. i can still get him a refund tho, when he sends the 2 plug covers back..

so if oem's screwing people, then what are the people who didnt send the plug covers back like they were suppose to doing?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
/\/\ I think it's good of you to still be here instead of just disappearing. I just think in Lou's case it doesn't make sense to deny him a refund because of his location. He sounds ready and willing to ship you the parts back, and possibly even go half on shipping. Sounds more than fair enough.

In the other cases, if you're waiting to get the defective parts back, that's fair enough IMHO.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Lynch: No one's grilling you. You were just trying to help out. Thanks.

I got my refund but somewhere I thought we were supposed to receive s/h refund back too, but I guess that's not going to happen after the "site" changed with a disclaimer stating that buyer is responsible for s/h; ie no refunds.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
/\/\ I think it's good of you to still be here instead of just disappearing. I just think in Lou's case it doesn't make sense to deny him a refund because of his location. He sounds ready and willing to ship you the parts back, and possibly even go half on shipping. Sounds more than fair enough.

In the other cases, if you're waiting to get the defective parts back, that's fair enough IMHO.
i will keep tryin for slimlou :)

Lynch: No one's grilling you. You were just trying to help out. Thanks.

I got my refund but somewhere I thought we were supposed to receive s/h refund back too, but I guess that's not going to happen after the "site" changed with a disclaimer stating that buyer is responsible for s/h; ie no refunds.
from now on i will try to keep stuff better orginized so that theres less trouble down the road, oem is a good company i just think some stuff got screwed up an stuff, mark tryed to get everything out in a timely fashion, which may be why stuff ended up the way it did, on the group buy for the netherlands guys, he took his time, an like i said, no complaints :)

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Lou deserves a refund, don't forget he is Greek and is in dire need for some TLC to his engine bay, since it looks like sh.t.
For those who do not know: Lou and me go back a long way...

·
^-*
3,201 Posts
Guess I missed this.. Idont see why me shipping them back is sicha big deal. Why do I have to drive? The trraffic is horrible and I str8 up just dont want to. You guys messed this up not me. I offered to ship these back like a month ago. So don't put this shit on me just give me the refund or I can keep the covers that simple

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #392
ship them back, you'll get a refund..

blackwater at this point im not gonna bother with these plug covers.. u can get them off the website if you want..

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
At no point during my many communicatios was it disclosed that non-USA orders were final sale. Had I known this up front and not six weeks after, I would have not joined the GB. To date, they have still done NOTHING NOR ACKNOWLEDGE the missing hardware & gasket issue.

I WILL say this, any future sales of OEM's products or services offered on this forum, I WILL chime in with warnings to others about this GB and my personal experience with them. That's for sure.

A perfect example of their "Out of Country" policy is a sad excuse, I purchased a 1:18 diecast car from a US eBay seller a few months ago. One of the three models was damaged when it arrived. I contacted the seller & explained the issue (along with pics). Without hesitation, they sent me a replacement model @ thier expense before I could suggest shipping back the damaged one first. Along with shipping out the replacement, I was told to hold onto the damaged model until they got word back from AUTOart what to do with it. Four weeks later, they send me an email telling me to keep to damaged model! Now that's customer service! We're talking about a $100US+ model PLUS another $25US s/h at THEIR expense!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #394
At no point during my many communicatios was it disclosed that non-USA orders were final sale. Had I known this up front and not six weeks after, I would have not joined the GB. To date, they have still done NOTHING NOR ACKNOWLEDGE the missing hardware & gasket issue.

I WILL say this, any future sales of OEM's products or services offered on this forum, I WILL chime in with warnings to others about this GB and my personal experience with them. That's for sure.

A perfect example of their "Out of Country" policy is a sad excuse, I purchased a 1:18 diecast car from a US eBay seller a few months ago. One of the three models was damaged when it arrived. I contacted the seller & explained the issue (along with pics). Without hesitation, they sent me a replacement model @ thier expense before I could suggest shipping back the damaged one first. Along with shipping out the replacement, I was told to hold onto the damaged model until they got word back from AUTOart what to do with it. Four weeks later, they send me an email telling me to keep to damaged model! Now that's customer service! We're talking about a $100US+ model PLUS another $25US s/h at THEIR expense!

call oem, ask for mark, calmy talk to him.. tell him lynch had u call..

321-274-3942 (between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. ET)

im not gonna bother tryin to hook anyone up here any more, just consider me another g20 owner..

·
Registered
147 Posts
^^ hey don't take it as anyone feeling ill toward you. it's just that this thing went totally south because of all the issues. everyone's issue seems to be with OEM, not with you lynch. I bought my intake from OEM with no issues. I have no issues with you or OEM. I had to ask about shipping and got a prompt answer... I think everyone here should take it easy on lynch. Don't shoot the messenger. In his defense, he was just trying to bring something to the forum members and it went wrong. But honestly, is it worth all this for a little 20 something dollar cosmetic piece?? i totally understand the customer service issues with OEM. I know principles come into play, but it is ultimately an issue with the company, not lynch. I'd take his advice and deal directly with OEM rather than screaming at a guy on a forum about the message he is relaying.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Nobody on this thread has a beef with Lynch, AFAIK.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
ya, i know no one blames me altho i feel responsible.. oem is a good company, i've gotten a few things from them now, my exhaust is freakin awesome i love it an would reccomend it to anyone.. i think alot of stuff went wrong here cause it was rushed, mark had some big projects comming up an wanted to get this done before he started on the big stuff.. malady just needs to send his stuff an i'll get his refund for him, as for lou well i hope he calls oem an calmy talks with mark, im sure something can be worked out.. they make/sell way better stuff then these cheap plug covers, like suspension stuff, intakes, exhausts, ported/polished throttle bodies.. anyway, i wanna get this all resolved so theres no hard feelings.

thanks for the support guys, appriciate it a ton :)

381 - 397 of 397 Posts