Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
It was added a while ago...Then I think when the made adjustments, it wasn't there. It was added back very recently.

I edited mine to show the matte option...

Does the web price include shipping?

If so, put me down...

1.lynchfourtwenty (me)
2.Gsus - RR - matte
perfect :)

so everyone knows the matte (plain) ones with no engraving or OEM graving basicly base line plug covers are only $23.80 also do you want oem engraving or just plain??

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
1.lynchfourtwenty (me)
2.Gsus - RR - matte
3.bmexicang -RR-steve
hehe, matte is the base option for the plug covers.. not his name :p

but thats ok cause i needed your name anyways hehe :p

so do you want matte also steve?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
hey everyone hold off on any paypals right this second, i forgot about the stupid %3 paypal fee, no need to make it %6 by doin 2 transfers.. i will get back to you guys on where to send it for sure, it will be set aside so incase of any problems so dont worry there..

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
What's the finish on the bottom side edge of these plates? I've already got a powder coated VC, and I'd hate to scratch it up. Is it bevelled or contoured in any way to the profile of the valve cover it's going to come in contact with?
Bump. It all depends on the answer for this question of whether or not I'm in.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
ok so the paypal to send cash to is [email protected] include forum name in payment, an mention the plug cover GB

the money will be set aside incase anyone backs out or whatever, OEM stands by they're product 100% any an all problems will be takin care of

the base line plug cover (matte) with either oem or no engraving (plz specify or its oem) for this GB is 23.80 pay pal has a 3% fee, this is not manditory But it helps so if you dont mind paying the fee then send 25 even all shipping is included into the over all price so dont worry about that..

please pm me your names and address so that i can give those to oem so they know where to send your products

please be sure to do as others have an just quote an then add your self to the GB, and then after your name put your engine type then options you want such as "matte" or "brushed" or "polished" if u want no engraving just put blank other wise it'll say oem :)
example..

1.lynchfourtwenty ve,matte,blank is what i'll be gettin..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Bump. It all depends on the answer for this question of whether or not I'm in.
the bottom side finish is the same as the top, there shouldnt be any rough edges.. i've yet to see one in person.. im in on the group buy so i will be finding out right along with the rest of you, i've looked through a bunch of pics of other peoples that have nice painted covers and i see no problem :) if you are unsatisfied OEM will make it right for sure

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Unless you provide a nice soft gasket these will scratch up your VC. Trust me I've sold probably 100 of these over the years. I took the time to debur the edges and even satin the entire backside and I still hear people say it marked up the VC. If metal is contacting metal there will be a mark.

BTW can you please get pics up of a RR cover. I've asked on more then just this forum and all I get is a pic of the RR engine? I want to see your cover on one of them.

Lastly when I was making them people needed different hardware for mounting depending on the year of the engine. Seems nissan used a stud and nut design on the center bolt of some engines and a bolt on others? When I was making them people needed to buy and M6 coupling nut and bolt as opposed to the metal sleeve (spacer) and bolt you have shown in your picture.

Not trying to rain on any ones parade. Just trying to be thorough for the community. Being in this position where I have done several group buys for this same product, I'm trying to avoid head ache and confusion for the buyer and the seller.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Unless you provide a nice soft gasket these will scratch up your VC. Trust me I've sold probably 100 of these over the years. I took the time to debur the edges and even satin the entire backside and I still hear people say it marked up the VC. If metal is contacting metal there will be a mark.

BTW can you please get pics up of a RR cover. I've asked on more then just this forum and all I get is a pic of the RR engine? I want to see your cover on one of them.

Lastly when I was making them people needed different hardware for mounting depending on the year of the engine. Seems nissan used a stud and nut design on the center bolt of some engines and a bolt on others? When I was making them people needed to buy and M6 coupling nut and bolt as opposed to the metal sleeve (spacer) and bolt you have shown in your picture.

Not trying to rain on any ones parade. Just trying to be thorough for the community. Being in this position where I have done several group buys for this same product, I'm trying to avoid head ache and confusion for the buyer and the seller.
thanks for the info i'll see what i can do, maybe we can geat a thin foam rubber type thing to help prevent scratches, all hardware will be included in the set an as long as people let me know which engine they have highport/low port/rr/ve/det/gti-r i will beable to get them the correct cover and hardware

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
1.lynchfourtwenty VE - matte - blank
2.Gsus - RR - matte - blank?
3.bmexicang -RR-matte- blank?
4.malady(jati) -rr-matte-blank?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #55