Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, I searched and found some useful info on the forum on speaker sizes, but then im confused.

fronts: 4x6"
rears: 6.75" but I can fit 6.50"..

I checked with bestbuy and they say 4" for fronts and 6x9" for rear?

so can I use 6x9" for rear?

Reason why I ask is because all my speakers are blown except for one and im in need for replacing.

wish that the p10 speakers are 6.5" all around like p11's...and would make my life easier... :( :*(

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
best buy is wrong. its 4x6 in front and oversized 6.5 in the back (6.75). u can use 6.5 in the back and also in front if you use an adapter. search "cavalier adapter"

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
oh man there are so many out there its hard to label one as the best. go to a few audio places and listen to the ones on display. then come back and order them online from somewhere for cheaper -=]. i have alpines in my p10 and i put alpines in my bro's p11 and i think they both sound great.

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
I had 6.5" Pioneers all around in my 94 before I killed her :dead:. Generally, most speakers sound about the same. The biggest difference in sound would be changing out your HU/amps. The cavalier adapters need a bit of modding, but are very simple to install. Hope I helped a little :) Good luck with the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts