Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace the factory bose speakers with some Infinity Kappa's, and would just like to know if anybody has done this before. If so...how much better is the sound over stock?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I didnt have the bose system in my G but I put in 4 new JBLs and it sounds so much than it did before. But if you really want good sound you should be an after market amp and you'll have better sound that you ever had.

Also I would get 6 1/2" for the front it would sound alot better than the 4x6" thats in there now.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I totally agree with you on the 6.5", my only concern was fitment as well as how much better the stock deck could really do with aftermarket speakers. I don't want to spend more than about 200 bucks...do you know of any better speakers?

·
Registered
41 Posts
i believe the infinity kappas 6.5 are a perfect fit i put in the reference infinitys in to my p11 and they fit perfectly with a sick as seal all around. you just have to check the depth the alpine type r are sick put they need depth if you are going with the 6.5 size i would double check the mounting depth

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hell I replaced my front speakers with Sony Explode (POS) speakers and they sounded 10X better than stock

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet ill probably do the kappas this week and let you guys know wassup!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts