Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gun Metal

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If all goes as planned, should be trading my wheels on my BW9 5port for some Spec V 6-spokes this week, aiming for teh oem sex look. Wanted to see if anyone could photoshop the wheels on the car in duplicolor metallic bronze , gun metal, white, and flat black. Please and thank you gnet!
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums...39EDE8-17758-0000071F3ECCD8C5_zps73d053c6.jpg

These are the wheels (credit to the owner of this qt1 p11, she's puurdy)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, you can use my pic. I grant you permission. That was my first ever p11 btw
Sorry didn't know who it belonged to, just found it on google! Pretty sweet for your first tho just clean and subtle, she looked good!

black will look bad since your car is dark blue.
and gunmetal is ok, but itll still look off since ur car is already a dark color.
just keep them silver, u can never go wrong with silver,
my thoughts exactly, those were my last choices just threw them in there out of curiosity. Im aiming more towards the bronze and silver, how about white?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My old car too.. lol
Seems she got around :naughty:

white on blue ftmfw...or bronze, but the subie crowd has played bronze/blue into the ground
yea, bronze and blue is pretty played out to me,
white would be very dope, BUT, white looks best on non-oem wheels, (thin spoked etc), and these are deff oem wheels...
I was really feeling the white as well but yes white looks weird on OEM wheels and they would be a hassle to keep clean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.