Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not quite, more a case of suggestions where to spend it. As some of you may know I've got an interview in a couple of days time for a job where I quite literally get paid double what I'm on now, so, brimming with overconfidence, I'm coming up with a shopping list.

As much as I'd love to do the turbo swap (partly so I don't turn that amazing shade of envious green every time I see kev's) It's probably not the best first stage, so, here's the deal. I'm budgeting for around £5k out of my graduate loan, the rest paying off debts and giving me some money to actually make my account look positive for the first time in 4 years.

Plan A:
Import the JIC SA-1s. For those that don't know, it's a pretty hardcore set of coilovers. I've been talking to ziel motorsports and they reckon they can send them. If anybody else is interested, holler and we can save on shipping.
Import the stillen rear anti-roll bar. Unless anybody knows of a decent anti-roll bar for the P11 available in the UK.
New front strut brace, because the standard one aint that pretty.
New set of wheels and tyres. (Wanting OZ Superleggeras in race silver)
Talk to powerflex about new bushings.
A little track time for tuning the suspension.
Window tints.
BABK if money allows. otherwise better discs and pads.
----Critical thing----
I have a hatch, will this stuff be compatible, does anyone know?

Plan B:
New wheels and tyres
Window tints
lowering springs
Kick-ass ICE install (JL mostly)

Plan C:
DET swap
Insurance for DET swap.
Apex-i AVC-R
Turbo timer

Plan D:
New wheels and tyres
Window tints
Import a body kit, Thinking an nismo/impul front, with extremor side-skirts and the standard rear bumper with a custom diffuser. Spoiler undecided as I quite like the stock one.

You may be able to tell that I'm leaning towards the first plan.
So, Comments? Suggestions? Abuse?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yes, listen to the man who owns a Lexus SC430. He manages his money well. *;) at Chris* If I were sure though, I'd go for plan A too. Control over power.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FF Drifter said:
I'd go for plan A too. Control over power.
Pretty much what I was thinking. If I have the control I can add the power later.

Originally posted by Chris
don't be too overconfident on that new job until you actually have it.. and then wait at least 3 months after being there before you buy new stuff... just my suggestion/opinion
C'mon chris, where's your sense of adventure? I know I might not get it, but I might....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts