Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up people i just bought this spoiler today this exact one in the pic and just wondering what you guys think if it will be yuck on the g i'm not into the metal look cuz it doesnt match with the rest of the car but its not too bad but anyway
what do you guys think on a scale of 1-10
i now have the stock g20 spoiler with the midle shaved off and i have another spoiler(?) and also another primera hatchback gt spoiler and now that spoiler u see in the pic wich do you guys think would look best the thing is the g20 has a longer trunk lid then these almost hatcback spoiler i got

anyway
1-10 what you think

spoiler
fixed the link

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think that looks pretty nice, not too tall, not very ricey-flash-bang-bang and such.

·
Registered
343 Posts
nice spoiler,

Please post pictures when you get it fitted on and let us know what the spoiler is and how much it cost.

Kev

P.S what are you doing with your other spoilers?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well right now i'm waiting for the shipping .

DragerG20 I think that looks pretty nice, not too tall, not very ricey-flash-bang-bang and such.
i think so too and the price was not too bad at all 265 there was two guys with them and one the is's got into a wreck i bought his exact spoiler for 265 not sure as the brand name though.

95_g20_P10 looks nice. i was just looking at that car today. weird
the car is looking pretty tight ! that visage kit is cool the front bumper a bit wild i like the cleaner look but its still cool and expensive lol

kfairburn nice spoiler,

Please post pictures when you get it fitted on and let us know what the spoiler is and how much it cost.

Kev

P.S what are you doing with your other spoilers?
i will definently get it done and post pics sooner or later damn i wish i had more $ but anyway what am i doing with other spoilers the factory spoiler i'm selling to ths boy jason well finally when he comes up with the rest of the money he's putting it i beleive on his sentra
the gt spoiler i bought it p11gt but the thing is it looks alot better on gt primera then g20 because the gt is a hatch and its a hatch type spoiler i think i might sell the gt spoiler and the other spoiler i have a 92 corrado slc speed actuated spoiler the body shop will charge me 375 just to custom fit it before painting but it would be flush with the trunk and activatedgoes up but when off sis flush with trunk

to fairburn do you have a gt also if you want i can work out something for gt spoiler for you

anyway take care fellas
and lets go make that $ and get more mods
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey boogie i checked the win racing site but i didnt see that one listed do you have a link for it
thanks
casual

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
spoiler

10 out of 10,thats a right pukka spoiler man post some pics when its on you ride.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can you guys go back to that link up there and click and refresh tell me the pic under it did anyone ever end up getting that done the rear window spoiler
or click here
link to picture

1 - 10 of 10 Posts