Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a Silver P11 with a stock wing and debadge except for an Infiniti logo and a “turbo” badge. On the 101 around Carmarillo. Sometime in the afternoon June 19,2006.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
hmm in my turf ahh??? hmm i dont think its from around here me and my nissan friends would've heard about it....it probably passing through...was it really turbo'd?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was out at the AFB today. I was thinking about you, as I got gas at the costco near your place on the way there.

I could not tell if it was really turbocharged but that is what the aftermarket "turbo" badge said. It did have an e[x]haust... I pulled along side to look for G20.net stickers (none) and a look at the driver. I am bad with picking out races but he might have been hispanic or asian... He was cruising long and I was in a bit of a hurry to get back to LA.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've seen this car a couple of times on the 101. He exits on the Newbury Park/Thousand Oaks area. I was wondering about the "turbo" badging too, as far as I can tell, it has a stock exhaust.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It could have had a stock exhaust as I was looking at the road more than the car. :)

But it did seem like a round tip - not sure.

Thanks for the head's up normandie.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I might have seen this Silver P11 back like a year ago in my street in North hollywood where I used to live. There was a silver p11 dat passed by & parked a block away in front of sum upscale apartment complex from my pad. Sumtimes came out of da alley. Well alot of luxury fixed up cars came outa there or parked in front which made me think dat there were drug dealing, cause they came often and showed up for lil bit. It was obvious.

anywayz i'd always see this P11 several times a week for quite a while.

from what i remember looking at da car were:

dropped

17'' or 18'' wheels

loud exhaust dual tip I believe, pretty loud though u could hear it a block way from da intersection. Could of been turboed.

at nite the headlights were bright blue possibly HID's (didnt know much of aftermarket stuff a year ago).

tinted windows

Touring spoiler

He looked latino or asian. When i was walking my dog by da alley he came out and he looked at me and i looked back. he looked chubby & buff (football player physique) wit glasses. short spikey hair. I thought of going up to him if he knew about G20.NET but didnt get da chance.

dats all i remember, i havent seen him anymore n I dont live there anymore.

it could be this guy dat i'm talkin about?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It could be but I do not think so. The guys was on the thin side to average. Deffinately not buff or chubby. And I think that it was either a stock exhaust or a big single tip.

I could not tell if it was dropped or how the wheel were.

Thanks a lot for the reply, though.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
hmmm im gonna have to go turbo hunting on the freeway haha...jk maybe it could be a ricer that just put on the turbo badge....but damn it to hell if someone in this area turbo'd a p11 lol.....side note its not freaktrolls car by chance????hes a nice guy and i know he used to come around this area and his car is totally noticeable(any p11 is when turbo'd lol)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts