Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple of hours ago, on beach blvd, i saw a dropped dark gray p10 with foglights... it went by on the other side of the road while i was waiting to u-turn. i didn't get to catch up with it and stare, but it looked really fresh. whose car is this?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eye didn't get to see it for long... it was a zenki (<93.5, black side moldings) and it was dark gray like ainsley's car, but without any carbon fiber and i think it had regular infiniti badges. i only got a quick glance and that because i am good at picking out cars by their headlights (especially p10s). it looked like a tein drop or possibly closer to 2 inches. really nice, at least at a glance.

·
Registered
635 Posts
might have been me but you spotted it 2 hours before I was in the area. I had my fogs on the other night too and my car is DLOG which is a metallic basil green that could be confused as greyish on drizzley nights like last. But then again I don't have black mouldings. One giveaway that its mine is I wired my JDM moulding sidemarkers so they stay on w/ the headlamps and blink with corners...oh and the TE body kit, no front license plate :rolleyes: multipiece 5star IMPULs, Trust MX, Eurolights, and so on but if its night and you see constant lit amber moulding lights thats me.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ yeah i think it was somebody else but that sounds nice toooo
did you go down beach? it was by NORMS! and they were going toward the beach, whatever direction that is haahh

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh haahh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts