Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the NBA 07 The Life commercial? When the dude in the Utah Jazz uniform is threatning Kobe to a one on one game in the parking lot of the arena he's standing between two P11's. See if you can spot it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cant find it on you tube

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow you found it nice! See the P11's?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I dont think one is a G it has Black Line on the roof adn i dont think G's had that. Thats a honda thing. the one on the left maybe thow

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LuciferBlkG20 said:
I dont think one is a G it has Black Line on the roof adn i dont think G's had that. Thats a honda thing. the one on the left maybe thow
Please dont destroy my dreams.

·
Registered
430 Posts
no but the black strip i dont think makes any difference if you look at just the body style and disregard the line there identical.

·
Registered
98 Posts
my silver p11 has that strip...i say they are

·
Registered
261 Posts
i dont think the silver is a g20...if u take a look at the door handle.. r different than a g20... the back door the cut goes all da way up to the black line that "luciferblkg20" is talkin about... and the shape on the back small window are different (gold 1 is like a round "D" the silver 1 has a flat end......
the gold 1 is a g20 and the silver 1 is a 2003 vw jetta

·
Registered
261 Posts
GDubinVegas said:
Please dont destroy my dreams.
sorry but we gotta face reality

·
Registered
304 Posts
there was a black p11 in an episode of 24 once. but just for a second. i was watching the dvd a few nights ago and noticed it

·
Registered
333 Posts
i read where the M30 is either seen in and/or referred to as the infiniti convertible in the movie Three Kings. i have not, however, decided to investigate this. the article was on wikipedia.org search: Infiniti M30

·
Registered
755 Posts
That's correct InfinitiTuned. THey are talking to some cool arab guy (Kuwait..ian?= Kuwaiti? Or from Iraq or Iran. Not to generalize those people, I just forgot), and they carry arround these bags with gold bars in them, and this arab guy has a big building full of cars, so naturally, they buy some. Earlier in the movie, I think Mark Wahlbergs character and one other guy talked about what they was gonna do with the gold. One said "I'm gonna buy a Lexus convertible", and the other argued there was only Infiniti convertible. The arab guy agrees :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts